Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just found this thread classic emmerdale is brilliant I started watching before Chris was hostage by his brother. It’s brilliant. I don’t mean to derail but do ye think Andy sugden will ever return ? My childhood crush 🤣
He’s too busy being a real life farmer at the minute. I’d like to see him back though.

Beeva2005

Does Louise go for all the older guys ? How does her and Ron get found out ? This story makes way for trishas maternity leave .

Chita

VIP Member
I wonder what happened to him who played Carlos?
Ive never seen him in anything since.

Maid22

VIP Member
Carl King has turned up, so won't be long for the rest of them.
Ha, Scott getting abit of payback.
Steph is an absolute horror.

neroli

VIP Member
Is she heading for the exit? Will some wonderful new job opportunity which doesn't need references suddenly materialise from a long lost family friend in faraway Leeds?

Chita

VIP Member
All first time of watching for me...Steph seems to have forgotten about her grieving mother role now that Shelley has had the audacity to be attarcted to Alan. Why is she such a popular character? Because she's so evil and manipulative?

People love a baddie.
We meet her brother soon as well.
Hard to believe Alan had such horrid children.

Personally I enjoyed looking at her outfits. She must have had a decent budget spent on her.

And now Val is here I can't wait to see her A-line leather skirt. Couldn't they have tapered it to look better?

Steph wouldn't have worn a skirt that shape.
Oh no.

neroli

VIP Member
Thanks..This is my first time of watching.I'm really tempted to find out what happens to Dawn but I guess it's obvious that a teenager wouldn't want to become a long term carer what with having a newborn as well.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I'm really old and watched Emmerdale religiously until 2001. Now maybe wrong but I'm sure Eric Pollard committed a murder in the eighties. Something to do with Henry Wilkes daughter? I may have dreamt it but I'm sure I didn't.

cryptix

VIP Member
I really can't stand scenes where Sam's in it,he does my head in lol.
I don't remember alot of these characters first time like ethan,Simon, 🤔