Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
What a week, the fallout with the Reynolds, Rob starting to go after Andy's girlfriend, Chris and Charity getting married!!
Poor Sam being terrified being left alone with Cain, it's nice to see the change in him in today's Emmerdale though!

Reactions: 1

Maid22

VIP Member
I was watching it and when I was on to Fridays ep I was like, eh, have I missed something here 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then looked at the listings for the week and realised there was an episode missing 🤬 typical that it’s an episode where there was actually something interesting happening too!
That's so typical, if you know number of episode, maybe you can find it somewhere else on line, like you tube?

neroli

VIP Member
There are 4 classic episodes on Tues 1st August to celebrate Yorkshire Day!! Hope we all manage to keep up with events and maybe Ashley and Laurel will be reunited by then!

Maid22

VIP Member
How did we all not work out Scott was the father of Zoe’s baby first time around 😂 I remember it been a huge thing but it’s clearly him straight away!

I really enjoyed this period of Emmerdale.
I'm really not looking forward to Debbie turning up :ROFLMAO:

C1O2

Chatty Member
I’m 22 so I didn’t watch these episodes the first time around but I don’t mind seeing a spoiler every now and then tbh but this is the only group I’m in for classic emmerdale. There’s some things I already know, such as a lot of the Robert storylines, but it’s nice seeing the older characters.

it’s quite a spoiler free zone on here but i can see how having storylines that are currently on being spoilt is really annoying.

heres for some spoiler free chat though:
Who do you prefer?

Edna or Betty?
Katie or Donna?
Chas or Charity?
Zoe or Chris?
Len or Seth?
Zak or Shadrach?
Marlon or Cain?
Andy or Robert?
Lisa or Diane?
Rodney or Bob?
Alan or Terry?
Nicola or Bernice?
Louise or Viv Hope?
I couldn’t choose on a lot of them I do love Betty she’s iconic .. it’s such a pity when she passed away in real life they didn’t comment on screen she was only gone to live abroad. . Think she deserved it .. herslef and Seth were fabulous
I love Viv. I’d wear her clothes today she’s gas 😀

grace28

Chatty Member
You can find Kim's early years in the show on Youtube. Search Emmerdale followed by the year you want and a playlist should come up. I'm watching the plane crash episodes right now so typed in 'Emmerdale 1993' and it came up.
Ah that's great thanks 👍

I didn't realise how long Rodney has been in it, he hasn't aged in twenty years.

Oh that's annoying, I thought ITVx had sorted itself out, I know there was problems with classic Corrie to.
I was watching it and when I was on to Fridays ep I was like, eh, have I missed something here 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then looked at the listings for the week and realised there was an episode missing 🤬 typical that it’s an episode where there was actually something interesting happening too!

Chita

VIP Member
I remember back when these shows were new, I used to record them and fast forward the Debbie, Andy/Katie and later Andy/Katie and Jo [Roxanne Pallet] scenes.

Think I will have to do it again.

Maid22

VIP Member
Deadpan Debbie. She just gets worse from now on.

So many delights to come. Not.
I really can't stand her, there's nothing remotely nice about her, she's such a sulky mare! Cant believe they kept her on the show for soo long!
I always wonder what it would have been like if it was a different actress?

Chita

VIP Member
Is it the family with a son who
was a postman and died when he fell of a roof? I think he was pushed by a regular character.

My memory may be playing tricks.

Maid22

VIP Member
You have it in one .. I remember watching it and re watching it on the omnibus too. So good lots in it. I just remember at the time thinking the music made it. I’ll be interested to see what I’ll think this time !
Me too! I still find it funny rewatching these classics especially Xmas specials in the middle of summer 🌞

neroli

VIP Member
Mercifully there wasn't too much of Debbeh to bear..Just for a change.

Why didn't Viv see the likeness between baby Jean and baby Scott until now?