Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s hazy for me, I remember her hanging the washing out but for some reason thought the twins were born 🤷🏼‍♀️ Were they a boy & girl?

I had to go & check the wiki
Ah so the twins were born by the time that happened! Gaynor Faye must have got a better offer and they just killed her off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That was really the bulk of her TV work was it, her mum’s stuff? I think she did Emmerdale for a while but I haven’t seen her on anything in ages
Gaynor did Emmerdale a few years after she left Corrie. But in between and after her stints on soaps she has done a few of her mum’s stuff.

Where Dennis Waterman has a catchphrase bestowed upon him “write the feemtoon, sing the feemtoon” Gaynor’s seems to be “mums written it, I’ll appear on it”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If only Jez would take out the permanently irritating Garrr-ehh and Jud-ehhh Mallett..... can any of you geniuses recall how much longer I have to suffer them?
Today’s 2nd episode is 4th Nov 98 and Judy’s last episode is 24th Sept 99 so quite a way to go yet.

Gary’s last episode is 1st Oct 2000

Reactions: 6
Gaynor did Emmerdale a few years after she left Corrie. But in between and after her stints on soaps she has done a few of her mum’s stuff.

Where Dennis Waterman has a catchphrase bestowed upon him “write the feemtoon, sing the feemtoon” Gaynor’s seems to be “mums written it, I’ll appear on it”
I just re-read the Wiki post you attached - Gary’s at Ashley and MAXINE’s wedding?! He’s still with Fun Sponge Zoe and I can’t remember anything about her departure but unless the twins are off to school when Judy dies, he’s a quick mover 😂

Just seen your post @Cupid Stunt - he’s a super quick mover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do the two Christians who have befriended Zoe have something to do with her leaving? I can't wait for her to go. Also, the lad Ben is quite a famous actor now. He played Karl Tanner in Game of Thrones. Just incase anyone was interested...😊

Reactions: 8
Do the two Christians who have befriended Zoe have something to do with her leaving? I can't wait for her to go. Also, the lad Ben is quite a famous actor now. He played Karl Tanner in Game of Thrones. Just incase anyone was interested...😊
Yes they do. She left in Dec 1998 and Corrie is up to Nov 98 now

I’d love to go to an old school Bev Callard aerobics class ! We had her work out video on VHS when I was growing up
I have still got it plus another 2. :giggle: OH put it on disc for me and use it now and again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Were they like some sort of cult like group?

Reactions: 3
Zoe left with the cult group and is now living at Downtown Abbey 😊

The actress is always miserable in every roll I’ve seen her play. She plays a good misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Liz: 'What if it all goes wrong?'

Deirdre: 'Then Granada will offer you returns in 2000, 2003, 2004 and 2013.'

Charles Lawson did become a bit of a spare part, after Beverley Callard quit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.