Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching it on and off for the last couple of months but has Kevin actually taken that leather jacket off yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m 34 and I honestly thought des was in his fifties, Jesus Christ! If I look that old shoot me!

Also just up to cain the conductor wind im dead! Hahai

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t realised Des was only 33.All the characters looked pretty old back then tbh.I’m still confused as to how old Hayley is.
I've just looked it up, Hayley was 32 when she met Roy who was 44 o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Everyone from Hartlepool looks older than they are!

ETA Just looked up the actor - he was 35 IRL then 😯 Harder paper rounds back then!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I might’ve misheard but did Des’s mum ask who was inheriting the three piece park bench in the will?

33?! 33?!

• Haha
I can’t remember if the actor was sacked or did he ask to leave? I liked Dez’ character. They had a much better balance of characters back then

I can’t remember if the actor was sacked or did he ask to leave? I liked Dez’ character. They had a much better balance of characters back then
He wasn't sacked per se, it was more that he didn't have his contract renewed. It was the new boss at the time Brian Park, who did a bit of a character cull. He was known as the "axeman" for all of the characters he got rid of.

Reactions: 6
He wasn't sacked per se, it was more that he didn't have his contract renewed. It was the new boss at the time Brian Park, who did a bit of a character cull. He was known as the "axeman" for all of the characters he got rid of.
Since he took over there’s been a big change over of cast and the programme starts its sensational storylines to try and keep up with Eastenders.

Reactions: 5
I thought that was a bit cheeky of Sal slagging off Double Denim Kev for being interested in Natalie’s money. You need to look a bit closer to home for that kind of shenanigans Sally love…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Greg Kelly has to be one of the most laughable and worst 'villains' in Corrie's history, along with camp Callum the 'hard man', a few years back.

I just can't take the character seriously as a supposed 'villain'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.