Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at Fred Elliott this morning talking to a toddler while canversing with Audrey, "you tell your mum to vote for that nice lady Mrs Roberts" child starts to cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Howling at Fred Elliott this morning talking to a toddler while canversing with Audrey, "you tell your mum to vote for that nice lady Mrs Roberts" child starts to cry.
It was the below that first set the toddler off with Fred’s foghorn voice, I said with his foghorn voice. Fred has previous for this. He did the same with Zoe’s baby and with Mavis’ budgie (swap the word baby for budgie).

It makes me laugh every single time

📣HELLO LITTLE BABY!!!!!📣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It was the below that first set the baby off with his foghorn voice, I said with his foghorn voice. Fred has previous for this. He did the same with Zoe’s baby and with Mavis’ budgie (swap the word baby for budgie).

It makes me laugh every single time
As an adult, I think I’d burst into tears if he bawled at me too 😂

• Haha
As soon as I heard "HELLO LITTLE BABY!!!!" I just knew I had to come to this thread to see if anyone else had posted about it. Absolutely love Fred! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a lot behind on Classic Corrie and just finished the Samantha story. Who decided to change her character completely from when she arrived? Makes no sense. I love classic Corrie but I’m already seeing signs of where the wheels start to fall off. In one year on the street it’s got rid of some great characters that had character and nobody great in their place.

Reactions: 11
I’m a lot behind on Classic Corrie and just finished the Samantha story. Who decided to change her character completely from when she arrived? Makes no sense. I love classic Corrie but I’m already seeing signs of where the wheels start to fall off. In one year on the street it’s got rid of some great characters that had character and nobody great in their place.
Dead on, there was nothing to suggest she would end up the way she did! I thought it was a potentially good storyline - woman abused doesn’t want to have sex - but even that doesn’t correlate with the cat-stealing, prank-calling mess she became!

She other big WTF for me was Fiona sleeping with Jim!

Maxine is beyond annoying!

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m a bit behind but I’m sat sobbing at Roy and Hayley in the airport

Also can’t help but think of Henry Hinch when I see Audrey’s new hair do

• Haha
Dead on, there was nothing to suggest she would end up the way she did! I thought it was a potentially good storyline - woman abused doesn’t want to have sex - but even that doesn’t correlate with the cat-stealing, prank-calling mess she became!

She other big WTF for me was Fiona sleeping with Jim!

Maxine is beyond annoying!
Maxine is just so desperate and gullible, want to give her a shake

Sally is so bloody thick.Does she not realise anything she gives Kevin she will be able to get it all back in a divorce.So if they bought the house outright they can split the profit when it’s sold 50/50.I hope Greg get hers mams money 🤣

• Haha
I'm about 14 episodes behind at the moment, and have noticed how Simon Gregson's (Steve McDonald) acting skills have improved since his hiatus from the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get why Hayley is having so much trouble with her tax code she used to work at Firmans or Freschos so I don’t see why Harold is still coming up on the system.I’d get it if she hadn’t worked before underworld but she has.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why Hayley is having so much trouble with her tax code she used to work at Firmans or Freschos so I don’t see why Harold is still coming up on the system.I’d get it if she hadn’t worked before underworld but she has.
I’m a wee bit behind but if she gave her tax code to Mr Baldwin, would it not show up to him as Harold rather than Hayley?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else finding Sally incredibly annoying
I can’t remember how this storyline pans out but I can’t wait to see the look on her face when Greg cleans out her money. It will serve her right for acting like a hormonal teenager

• Haha
Anyone else finding Sally incredibly annoying
Yes! Her face because he hasn’t dumped Maxine, and I thought she was a bit more savvy so he’s saying “don’t give Double Denim Kev you’re money” so she doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ Honestly Sal!

I don’t remember the Ken tutoring Toyah thing either! She annoyed me first time round but she can be quite funny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.