Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why Gary was even questioning if the babies were his.Judy slept with her boss ages ago.Shannon/Katie had moved in with her dad and all the candles returned to the street became ill and died.Then Judy realised she was preggers. Of course the babies are yours Gary!

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why Gary was even questioning if the babies were his.Judy slept with her boss ages ago.Shannon/Katie had moved in with her dad and all the candles returned to the street became ill and died.Then Judy realised she was preggers. Of course the babies are yours Gary!
Maybe he thought it had happened more than once 🤷🏻‍♀️ I like Gary, he’s one of the best characters just now/then. What I don’t like is Fred chatting up Audrey 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was hilarious! Sandy...blonde!!! Did I miss something!!

Great comedy. We need some of that in the current Corrie!
I don't even remember him, just googled, only 5 appearances!!
Current Corrie is awful, as are most soaps now imo, I have them on, but mainly just background noise, rather watch the classic ones!!

Reactions: 5
Poor Hayley, that airport scene was awful.
It was so sad! I suppose that was the way of it then but it was difficult to watch - partly because Julie Hesmondalgh and David Neilson are such good actors.

And I was just thinking how good it was to see Roy’s beaming smile on the boat!

It was so sad! I suppose that was the way of it then but it was difficult to watch - partly because Julie Hesmondalgh and David Neilson are such good actors.

And I was just thinking how good it was to see Roy’s beaming smile on the boat!
Yes it was how the passport checker said sir, and Roy automatically thought it was him!
They do make a lovely couple !!!!

The scenes at the airport with Hayley and Roy were so touching and bittersweet. I never realised that David Neilson had such a lovely smile, it was deeply touching. Hayley and Roy must be contenders for Coronation Street's greatest couple.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jim so grumpy he's doing my head in
The actor who plays Jim is great at portraying rage but it's not very relaxing to watch 😅
It's too "rawrrr" sometimes!
I watched these episodes the first time around but I can't remember Jim in a wheelchair at all or how the storyline concluded.

• Haha
The actor who plays Jim is great at portraying rage but it's not very relaxing to watch 😅
It's too "rawrrr" sometimes!
I watched these episodes the first time around but I can't remember Jim in a wheelchair at all or how the storyline concluded.
I’m exactly the same! And questions from yesterday’s episode:

a) what has happened to Liz’s hair?
b) is she going to end up sleeping with the OT? Either way, it’ll clearly be like I’m watching it for the first time 😂

• Haha

b) is she going to end up sleeping with the OT? Either way, it’ll clearly be like I’m watching it for the first time 😂
There's deffo a frisson with the OT 😀
Her hair has really aged her!
Talking of hair, Sam had the most fabulous shiny hair and I remember, at the time, putting the same colour in my hair, I liked it so much 😃

Reactions: 3
There's deffo a frisson with the OT 😀
Her hair has really aged her!
Talking of hair, Sam had the most fabulous shiny hair and I remember, at the time, putting the same colour in my hair, I liked it so much 😃
It was a lovely colour! She’s in classic Holby City just now and it’s blonde but I think it’s about 2010.

Sticking to the hair theme, there is no style Fiona, Audrey and Maxine can’t do 😂. Doesn’t matter if you’re a pensioner with a set or Nick Tilsley’s curtains, they’ll excel!

• Haha

Can anyone let me know which series and episode were upto? I’ve cancelled my sky subscription so now I’ll have to YouTube it 😩

Reactions: 2
It was a lovely colour! She’s in classic Holby City just now and it’s blonde but I think it’s about 2010.

Sticking to the hair theme, there is no style Fiona, Audrey and Maxine can’t do 😂. Doesn’t matter if you’re a pensioner with a set or Nick Tilsley’s curtains, they’ll excel!
And the make over she gave spider, just slicked it down with aload of gel!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.