Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Zoe Tattersall is grieving the death of her child but the wig she is wearing after cutting off her hair is dire & doesn't fit properly, you can see her natural hair strands sticking out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today’s episodes really annoyed me why was Sally and Natalie both hanging on Samantha’s every word especially Natalie she knows Sams a liar.So stupid.Also why was Judy’s boss in the same support group as Zoe they have way too different types of mental health problems to be in the same group.Judy doesn’t look pregnant at all yet😆

Reactions: 8
I couldn't understand that bit about Judy's boss randomly turning up in that group either, seemed rather odd.

Reactions: 7
Today’s episodes really annoyed me why was Sally and Natalie both hanging on Samantha’s every word especially Natalie she knows Sams a liar.So stupid.Also why was Judy’s boss in the same support group as Zoe they have way too different types of mental health problems to be in the same group.Judy doesn’t look pregnant at all yet😆
Also Sam told Betty that she thought the voice on the hoax phonecall was Sally so I hope either Sally or Natalie get talking to Betty and it all comes out.

Sam has done a complete 360 from when she first joined the show: from an independent woman who knew her own mind, was not bothered about having sexual relationships and lived to the beat of her own drum to a sex crazed, bunny boiler, catnapping, lying, fruitloop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that annoying Kylie song in the background of every Rovers scene? It's been playing in there for months now! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven't had chance to watch this in weeks but been meaning to ask if someone can please answer lol. When deidre gets released how does she see John go in to a woman's prison?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Deidre got released because someone else came forward having seen the story in the paper who had also been conned by John Lyndsey. How Deidre managed to see him going into prison while she was being released was just perfect timing in Telly land. It might have been to the men’s wing who knows. But I guess it was all done for the moment.

Reactions: 8
Yeees the psycho witch Samantha has finally left the street, I think Tina Hobley left the role to have a baby in real life.

Reactions: 4
Do we ever find out if Sam was really pregnant when she left?
I don’t think she was.And if she was it would more likely be Chris the mechanics baby as her and Des haven’t been together for ages at this point.

Do we ever find out if Sam was really pregnant when she left?
I don’t think she was.And if she was it would more likely be Chris the mechanics baby as her and Des haven’t been together for ages at this point.
Nope I don't think we ever find out and
Des gets killed off soon

• Wow
Where people use full names he shortens them and where people shorten their names he uses the full name... so he does

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where people use full names he shortens them and where people shorten their names he uses the full name... so he does
That is so true!

“What about you Elizabeth?”
“I’ll have a pint please Sandy”
“We’re taking your staircase back V until you pay for it. So we will”

• Haha
I actually howled at Fred Elliott shouting "LOBELIA!" at Leanne through the conservatory window.

He cracks me up. 🤣

• Haha
How awful was Kevin, going to tell the kids the holiday was off, Sally really didn't have a choice, he had an affair, her mother's just died and he acts like that? She should have stayed with Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.