Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm behind on this just coming to the verdict on the trial. I get Jon's wife believes him (well kidding herself she does) but why would she standby him after an affair and pleading guilty to fraud? I'm actually confused at what she was told

Reactions: 4
Classic Corrie is currently bit of a 'Bad Girls' audition room.

Victoria Alcock not too long ago.
Helen Frazer seen today.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Classic Corrie is currently bit of a 'Bad Girls' audition room.

Victoria Alcock not too long ago.
Helen Frazer seen today.
As long as Shirley Carter doesn't turn up...😆

Really bored with the Mcdonalds. I couldn't give a crap about any of them at the moment. Funnily enough, Steve is one of my favourites in modern day Corrie, but back then he was a boring head.

Reactions: 5
i'm still behind , ive got to where Des proposes to Sam , in that episode i saw one of the strangest outfits ive seen, not only for 2021 but even for 1998 , Gary turned up looking like a Russian peasant from the 70s :D :D , a Russian furry hat, a yellow jumper and a light blue sleeveless denim jacket that has never been in fashion :D , for a few minutes it looked like the Rovers was somewhere in communist USSR, even Jim looked him up and down as he said "what about yer Gary"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When you listen to how Nick speaks, he speaks exactly like Fiona. Stutters, pauses, even the same monotone. They went to the same vocal classes 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m loving the story with Jack being hypnotized. Incredibly stupid but funny in amongst the misery of the McDonalds and Zoe. It’s silly light relief.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Which old Nick, the first old Nick, Warren Jackson or this classic Nick, Adam Ricketts? Also are you classing Ben Price who is the current Nick as the new Nick?
Sorry I should have clarified🤣 I prefer classic Nick Adam Rickett to new Nick Ben Price!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wasn't much of a fan of Adam rickett in Corrie, but he was good in Hollyoaks, when his character died, I stopped watching.

Reactions: 1
Although Adam Rickett was a terrible actor he was still iconic. As weird as that sounds :ROFLMAO:

I've missed so many eps this week I can't wait to catch up this weekend!

Reactions: 1
I’m loving the story with Jack being hypnotized. Incredibly stupid but funny in amongst the misery of the McDonalds and Zoe. It’s silly light relief.
That's what I miss about Corrie, the comedy, like Jack n Vera, Alec, Fred etc, it's all so doom n gloom now.
I think they ruined all soaps when they upped the episodes each week, they're all running out of storylines.

Reactions: 9
Although Adam Rickett was a terrible actor he was still iconic. As weird as that sounds :ROFLMAO:

I've missed so many eps this week I can't wait to catch up this weekend!
Adam Rickett was very wooden but he was a good replacement for original Nick. Ben Price might as well be a completely different character for the resemblence he has to the previous two.

Reactions: 4
i'm still behind , ive got to where Des proposes to Sam , in that episode i saw one of the strangest outfits ive seen, not only for 2021 but even for 1998 , Gary turned up looking like a Russian peasant from the 70s :D :D , a Russian furry hat, a yellow jumper and a light blue sleeveless denim jacket that has never been in fashion :D , for a few minutes it looked like the Rovers was somewhere in communist USSR, even Jim looked him up and down as he said "what about yer Gary"
I don't like any soaps now but I remember watching Corrie as a child in the 80s and teen in the 90s, and Jim McDonald was always my favourite.

So he was! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.