Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think you were getting confused with the Shirley who worked in the factory years ago and dated Curly?
Maybe, but honestly, I’m just tit with remembering names in general 😅 at least I got the first letter right, that’s a win in my books!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the current day Corrie, do Sarah, Beth and Todd interact?
There was quite a sweet scene a few years back when Sarah was newly pregnant with Harry and Todd guessed she was from her cravings and they had a little reminisce on the good old day - this was back when he was still played by Bruno.

Reactions: 3
You had bastard, slut and witch all in one episode. The censors thankfully took a day off.

Sarah is still consistently tit with picking bed buddies though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When did he become the scheming, immoral character he's supposed to be today, albeit toned down now? He hasn't been like that at all so far- does he have a personality transplant when he comes back?

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched modern Corrie in about 7 years , but I find it ridiculous that Steve would ever end up with Tracy. She was completely vile

Reactions: 5
How funny was little Cheney in today’s episode at the restaurants with the Webster saying he loves kebabs and wants to work in a kebab shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8