Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah loved Jack and Vera celebrating their anniversary, yes it was corny, sitting outside under a huge full moon but it made me smile. They were bloody great together weren’t they.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My sky box is driving me mad not stacking episodes together properly and even if they do put them in the right folder they’re all in the wrong order!!! 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 6
My sky box is driving me mad not stacking episodes together properly and even if they do put them in the right folder they’re all in the wrong order!!! 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Yep same here. It does the same with Classic Emmerdale and Eastenders as well

Reactions: 2
No wonder Tyrone and Maria didn't last, she had him on a diet at 18 !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly thought Martin couldn’t make me more 🤢 yet here he is with Sally… what we’re the producers thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
U can watch them all on the itv hub for free and there all in order on there

Reactions: 2
I honestly thought Martin couldn’t make me more 🤢 yet here he is with Sally… what we’re the producers thinking?
Martin is a sex-pest. No means no, Mart!

He has pestered Sally into a relationship, the man is gross and only thinks with his cock.

Reactions: 8
I’m slowly catching up and loving how they didn’t even try and hide Julie Hesmondhalgh’s pregnancy. When she ran to get Wayne away from Alex she was literally waddling!

Things I never want to see again:

1. Martin and Sally kissing
2. Gail and Richard kissing
3. Martin in any kind of shorts
4. Fizz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m slowly catching up and loving how they didn’t even try and hide Julie Hesmondhalgh’s pregnancy. When she ran to get Wayne away from Alex she was literally waddling!

Things I never want to see again:

1. Martin and Sally kissing
2. Gail and Richard kissing
3. Martin in any kind of shorts
4. Fizz
I wonder why the didn't hide her pregnancy? In a way it is damaging to her character Hayley, a trans woman who could never be naturally pregnant.
Whoever took over as producer of Corrie in these recent episodes, really undermined the show. At least Brian Park created some interesting dynamics- Kevin and Natalie, Deirdre being imprisoned. They were stoylines that had the "nation" of Corrie fans talking. This new producer, seemed to have created one sensationalist storyline after the other, in quick sucession.
Here is where the rot began to set in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder why the didn't hide her pregnancy? In a way it is damaging to her character Hayley, a trans woman who could never be naturally pregnant.
Whoever took over as producer of Corrie in these recent episodes, really undermined the show. At least Brian Park created some interesting dynamics- Kevin and Natalie, Deirdre being imprisoned. They were stoylines that had the "nation" of Corrie fans talking. This new producer, seemed to have created one sensationalist storyline after the other, in quick sucession.
Here is where the rot began to set in.
That’s a really good point, sometimes when someone starts carrying big tote bags or gets an impromptu job behind the bar it’s almost more obvious but I never thought of it like that before. They made no effort at all.

And the storylines are just one after the other high impact dramas - the Freshco siege, Alma’s cancer and death, Toyah’s rape, Sarah’s kidnap, Roy and Hayley on the run…and they had two wedding/cheating stories with Mike and Linda and Sally and Danny, the double crossing at the Rovers - and I’m sure when I started watching it someone left Jack something in their will and now it’s a shed at an allotment. It was better when the biggest story was Derek’s gnome going missing!

• Haha
Goodbye and good riddance to Linda Baldwin tomorrow.

Although the second episode broadcast today was the final appearance of Jacqueline Chadwick as Linda.

We'll see Linda for the final time tomorrow, however Jacqueline Chadwick was preparing to go on maternity leave but fell ill and refused to return to film exit scenes.

So Linda's scenes were filmed with a double in far away camera angles.

Also the final appearance of Mark Redman. Although he'll return briefly once again in 2006, for the storyline involving Mike's death - which at this point is only 4½ years away (April 2006).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Although the second episode broadcast today was the final appearance of Jacqueline Chadwick as Linda.

We'll see Linda for the final time tomorrow, however Jacqueline Chadwick was preparing to go on maternity leave but fell ill and refused to return to film exit scenes.

Also the final appearance of Mark Redman. Although he'll return briefly once again in 2006, for the storyline involving Mike's death - which at this point is only 4½ years away (April 2006).
Which will be soon at the rate this show is moving

Reactions: 1

There was only one hour long episode shown yesterday (Monday). We saw a body double used in Monday’s episode when we saw Mark kissing a ‘Linda’ double

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Mike looked old yesterday I thought. Frail.

Not topless Martin again!

I missed this- thankfully.
Martin - or the guy who plays him- is a wooden actor. Always thought that. And how HOW does he get all the women???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.