Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked Linda Baldwin, love the actress who played her and Tina Dingle in Emmerdale, a few of us have said would be great to have her back!
Also noticed the actor playing Mike Baldwin really didn't look very well at all.

Reactions: 2
I liked Linda Baldwin, love the actress who played her and Tina Dingle in Emmerdale, a few of us have said would be great to have her back!
Also noticed the actor playing Mike Baldwin really didn't look very well at all.
Yes I thought that too in yesterday’s episodes.
I wonder if he wasnt well in RL

Reactions: 1
Johnny Briggs was 66 at this point in time.

That was a great episode today! Sarah was fab telling Martin you only care about yourself & getting your trousers off!!!! Then calling Sally a desperate slag :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
📣 EVELYN SYKES WILL YOU MARRY ME, I SAY WILL YOU MARRY ME? 📣

Maxime is hands down the most annoying character in the history of all the TV characters ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Terrible acting by Andy Whyment when Kirk hurt his hand opening the tin of paint.

Absolutely cringworthy. 😆😆

• Haha
Martin looks a right sausage in that mac and those trousers, the hands in the pockets 😂

Martin has ditched his leather jacket for a pervy man’s mack
Getting practice in for his future storyline with Katy Harris

He’s made a career of terrible acting
It’s baffling
He’s not great. It blows my mind that Tyrone, Maria, Kirk and Fizz have arrived and 21 years later they’re all still there or back (?)

I must admit, I did chuckle when Maria took Fizz outside for a fight, only to realise it would so make sure there were a lot of people on the street to see Fred bellow at Eve

I don’t remember Fizz being like this with Tyrone but it’s making me chuckle.

PS Where’s Deidre? She’s been AWOL a while now

Martin looks a right sausage in that mac and those trousers, the hands in the pockets 😂

Getting practice in for his future storyline with Katy Harris
I know, and if he didn't make us :sick: before, that storyline is really awful.

The Platts need to be rested a while but that’s not going to happen with the Richard you should have stayed at the party Maxine Hillman, starting up

What in the name of dirty flashers is that jacket Martin’s wearing? I thought the leather one was bad enough.

I could have gone my whole life not picturing Fred Elliot in a pleather posing punch.

Jacqueline Pirie must have been really unwell to film the start of those scenes and not the rest. I’m guessing it was filmed over more than one day and there’s no way Linda would leave quietly but it was just all a bit weird

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noris ‘The other side of my wall I’ve got Blanche Hunt at it all night with Des O Conner’
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd forgotten what happened to Edna!!
Maxine and Matt :mad: especially with poor Ashley in hospital.
I'm finding Karen really annoying this time around :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I'd forgotten what happened to Edna!!
Maxine and Matt :mad: especially with poor Ashley in hospital.
I'm finding Karen really annoying this time around :ROFLMAO:
I’d forgotten what happened to Edna as well. I’m going to miss the depressing miserable so and so

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.