Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else forgot that being on the internet tied up the phone line.
I haven’t. That dial up internet noise you heard if you picked up the phone forgetting or not realising the internet was connected to the line still haunts me to this day

Reactions: 4
Does anybody record Classic Corrie on Sky? It’s all out of sync and I’m having to Google which order I have to watch them. They’re also not all as one on the recordings page either, and it’s driving me mad!

Reactions: 2
Does anybody record Classic Corrie on Sky? It’s all out of sync and I’m having to Google which order I have to watch them. They’re also not all as one on the recordings page either, and it’s driving me mad!
Sky are having issues atm. A lot of people have recordings of series not stacking like they should. It’s so annoying

Reactions: 1
Yes I thought I was going mad! They keep going all in the wrong order and not being sorted into the Classic Corrie folder they’re just like on their own in the planner. It’s so annoying!

Reactions: 2
I’m watching them on ITV hub, they’re in order on there if that’s any help x

Baby Bethany was such a cutie 🥰

How come Mike is hiring new machinists? Didn't he just lay-off Janice and Karen?

I've just been reading about the actress Maggie Fox, who is currently playing Ruth Audsley, Hayley's friend. Apparantly she died in a horrific accident in March 2022 at the age of 59. The actual cause of death has not been revealed. Its such a shame, because she was a talented performer.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Does little David irritate anyone else. I find him just too much. I preferred the other David

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes! Every second episode series links and the others are scattered about individually.

And the four episodes shown on the Friday before the Queen’s funeral didn’t record at all

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why didn’t the producers write a nice story for Roy and Hayley where they got to foster Wayne officially instead of this Alex rubbish and going on the run.
And… I don’t believe that Roy wouldn’t go anywhere without a razor to shave. Either that or he’s trying to grow a beard to look incognito. Just a stupid story all round.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.