Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the actress playing Eve tried modeling the character on Elsie Tanner? The rough diamond, high heel, cleavage showing, bra strap hanging.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the ep where Toyah tells Spider about the rape. I vaguely remember it the first time, and remember crying. Just did it all over again 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Candice shouting all her lines recently is very annoying, I’m sure she’s about due to disappear.

Reactions: 4
Molly is awful, Kev's helped her out by giving her somewhere to stay and she has ago at him.

Reactions: 5
Molly is awful, Kev's helped her out by giving her somewhere to stay and she has ago at him.
She treats him so badly! If I was kipping in someone’s sofa, I’d be scared to have a poo much less take a random home

• Haha
I have a question about an upcoming storyline, I will spoiler tag it so not to ruin it for anyone watching for the first time.

My wife and I dip in and out of Classic Corrie and by chance we found the Richard Hillman saga on Youtube which is pretty much his entire story. We've been making our way through it but there was a bit missing. I wondered if anyone remembered what happened.

Richard was at Audrey's at the time that he was making it look like she had dementia. He had snuck in and it looked like he was about to mess with her tablets or something, but Gail and Audrey turn up at the house and he ends up hiding in an airing cupboard and realises that he left his mobile phone on her table just as Gail says she will ring him. It cuts away to the next episode at that point and it is bugging us how he managed to get out of that situation. Can anyone remember? I don't think these scenes are too far away from airing on ITV3 so I'll keep an eye out. Thanks!

Reactions: 2
Look who’s coming back from the dead to play Jacobs dad.
(Freshco Siege)
A42BB806-8A0C-48D5-8B12-DB73BF3FB879.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is anyone else watching this and wishing they'd go back 20 years and start again
During the first lockdown I watched lots of episodes from the 70s and the early 80s and they were wonderful. I particularly loved Elsie Tanner, and Bet Lynch. Was struck by now good Julie Goodyear was at acting, before the character of Bet became a parody of herself.

It’s hilarious for me watching Deidre cause back in the day my mum was the spit of her with the glasses and hair style. So much so her nickname that me and my best friend still call her is Rachide 😂
When we were away for the weekend there was a couple on the next table to us in the pub, and the woman had the exact same style as Deirdre Barlow's dreadful perm from the late 80s.

During the first lockdown I watched lots of episodes from the 70s and the early 80s and they were wonderful. I particularly loved Elsie Tanner, and Bet Lynch. Was struck by now good Julie Goodyear was at acting, before the character of Bet became a parody of herself.
The episode when she was pregnant and lost the baby.
Her and Alec Gilroy’s reaction…no drama or shouting. It was so emotional.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.