Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been some icky love scenes recently: Martin & Sally now Janice & Dennis

Even though Dennis will treat her better than Les and I her prefer her with Dennis I still don’t need to see them at it in that abomination of a bedroom (although if I had to imagine Les’s bedroom that is exactly what I thought it would look like)
Any scene with Martin in gives me the ick, such an awful character and actor!! And we all know that's gona get worse!!!

Reactions: 6
Dennis and Janice are the ickiest love scenes ever. They take the crown for absolute cringe viewing.

Although, I do feel sorry for Janice. In the nicest possible way, she's a bit pathetic, and it makes me feel bad for her.

Reactions: 4
Dennis and Janice are the ickiest love scenes ever. They take the crown for absolute cringe viewing.

Although, I do feel sorry for Janice. In the nicest possible way, she's a bit pathetic, and it makes me feel bad for her.
She’s probably my biggest change of opinion this time round. I used to think she was so annoying and it was no wonder Les treated her badly, but now I see a put-upon, struggling woman who looks heartbroken every time Les lets her down.

In saying that, I had a read of Janice’s Wiki page and a hell of a lot of things happen in the next 10 years that make me think “really?” so my mind might change again!

• Haha
She’s probably my biggest change of opinion this time round. I used to think she was so annoying and it was no wonder Les treated her badly, but now I see a put-upon, struggling woman who looks heartbroken every time Les lets her down.
In the same boat, Lenny! I do feel genuine pity for her at the moment. The way she stood all sad in her bedroom, lamenting her lack of posh headboard.....:confused:

• Haha
Isn't it funny who we liked the first time around, I liked Eileen, now I think she's awful!!!!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how much I dislike Eileen, Karen and Martin, when I thought I liked them first time round.

• Haha
I can’t believe how much I dislike Eileen, Karen and Martin, when I thought I liked them first time round.
I know!! Must admit was never a fan of Martin, too much tutting and eye rolling!! But the other 2, really don't like them rewatching now!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't stop looking at Janice's hair everytime she's on screen. Who the duck cut that monstrosity??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't stop looking at Janice's hair everytime she's on screen. Who the duck cut that monstrosity??
I wish I could show you an old school photo of me from the 80’s where I’d had hold of my mums dressmaking scissors the night before, they had a jagged edge and I went to town on my hair and it looked exactly like Janice’s does 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long does this Mike Baldwin suspected Menderes go on for?
I’m getting fed up, and it’s two episodes a day, five days a week.
I don’t think I would have coped when it was just two episodes a week

Reactions: 5
Regarding Janice's tonsorial errors, wait til you see this ( it's yet to come, I'm not sure which year)
Screenshot_20221112-194937_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
How long does this Mike Baldwin suspected Menderes go on for?
I’m getting fed up, and it’s two episodes a day, five days a week.
I don’t think I would have coped when it was just two episodes a week
Yeah I know how you feel. I’ve got loads to catch up on but this story puts me off

Reactions: 4
I’ve just done a bumper catch up and I have to impart my gripes:

Molly - treats Kevin like tit, he helps her out by letting her stay and she asks if she can take another bloke home to sleep on the sofa with her? What?!

Eve - the way she clip clops in her stillettos and shouts at everyone. The whole Linda storyline is pretty tiresome now 😴. “I’m so sick of this!” you and me both Eve (although Mike spinning round in a cardboard box was funny 🤭)

Vera - she was so mean to Jack when she found out Terry was in prison.

Fizz - beyond annoying. And she’s still in it now? I hope she wears a mask and a stripy jumper cos she’s stealing a living.

At this point I’m hoping Dick starts culling folk pretty sharpish

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.