Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s madness! I don’t think they would even turn up at the pub (and talking to her in the bar) to tell her they’d found the car until they had more news.
What I wanna know is how did they even know it was Mike's car before pulling it out of the river? If it was a deep river, it would've been pitch black down there. None of it made any sense!

Reactions: 3
What I wanna know is how did they even know it was Mike's car before pulling it out of the river? If it was a deep river, it would've been pitch black down there. None of it made any sense!
True! “We’ve found Mike’s car. Well we say it’s Mike’s car but you’ll have to stand next to a canal in your high heels for 8 hours looking at a shoe before we can dredge it. Stay nice and close to the edge now”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not watched the classic one for months but just put it on , can't remember Sally and Martin being a thing

This is Terry Duckworth's last return stint to Corrie before Vera dies in 2008.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to nibble some ginger biscuits to prevent the projectile vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Janice said to Dennis this was the first time she had cheated on Les in 7 years of marriage.

What about when her Les & Toyah went on holiday to a holiday park and a young guy who worked there, who Toyah had a crush on, took a fancy to Janice and they ended up briefly having a fling. A few weeks later he followed her back home and wanted to start things up again. I think he had wrote to Janice in between this and Toyah found the letter

Reactions: 9
Janice said to Dennis this was the first time she had cheated on Les in 7 years of marriage.

What about when her Les & Toyah went on holiday to a holiday park and a young guy who worked there, who Toyah had a crush on, took a fancy to Janice and they ended up briefly having a fling. A few weeks later he followed her back home and wanted to start things up again. I think he had wrote to Janice in between this and Toyah found the letter
7 years of marriage?

When she arrived in 1997 (fours years previous to current episodes), she was called Janice Lee, not Battersby.

Reactions: 2
7 years of marriage?

When she arrived in 1997 (fours years previous to current episodes), she was called Janice Lee, not Battersby.
They were married when they first arrived so if Janice was using the surname Lee she was simply using her maiden name rather than her married one

The scenes between Janice and Dennis were icky, but they were far more suited to each other!
Great scenes between Jack and Vera, best soap couple ever imo!!!

Reactions: 4
The scenes between Janice and Dennis were icky, but they were far more suited to each other!
Great scenes between Jack and Vera, best soap couple ever imo!!!
There have been some icky love scenes recently: Martin & Sally now Janice & Dennis

Even though Dennis will treat her better than Les and I prefer her with Dennis I still don’t need to see them at it in that abomination of a bedroom (although if I had to imagine Les’s bedroom that is exactly what I thought it would look like)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.