claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have been on tattle reading our comments then!? Why else take it down? Unless she knew it was wrong to start with.

Must have been on tattle reading our comments then!? Why else take it down? Unless she knew it was wrong to start with.
Yeah I wondered why because it’s not like her comment section is open to everyone and she was getting bad comments. All the commenters are weird arse lickers. It was in such bad taste I thought it was disgusting

Yeah I wondered why because it’s not like her comment section is open to everyone and she was getting bad comments. All the commenters are weird arse lickers. It was in such bad taste I thought it was disgusting
Same - it’s pretty tit to reveal so much personal information about someone and then announce she killed herself. Why not say she passed away from suicide.

This woman!!!! GIVES ME COMPLETE D&V!! I have been watching for some time since the thread on here began and she just gets worse. Put some bleeping clothes on I can’t bear to see that saggy leather skin anymore! Also these bleeping awful zoom in and out videos are horrific!!!! STOP DANCING HUN ITS NOT FOR YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is she doing??
Is she dancing to that Emilie sande song? She seems to like this one and dances to it very violently ( so as to prove she doesn’t give a tit what people think - when we all know the opposite is true).

Reactions: 2
I just am mind blown by this woman
She acts like a 6 year old who’s been let loose on the “test me” section in a Superdrug/boots makeup section , orange with shimmering lipstick ! I mean she doesn’t even contour or highlight her features it’s just not natural at all
The 80s called and want their hair back too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m no good at photo shop or I would of attempted it 😂😂
Best I can do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6AFF93D7-9218-4C66-A85C-132C24A78E5B.jpeg

Sick of seeing this creature pop up on my fyp.
Put some bleeping clothes on woman and go inside, them buck teeth and that pout gets on my nerves never mind the bad dancing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Shame is free, what doesn’t she have any ?

She has started to come up on my FYP again & I am so embarrassed for her. Does she not feel a massive idiot dancing about like me when I was 10 years old 😩

The sun damage on her skin is terrible.

Back on my fyp page again 😡😡

Pull your bloody pants up woman! Just no need for the crotch to be near your knees!!

E087F141-D7A9-43E8-8F37-885EB0FDF951.jpeg

Next thing you know Robbie will coming round like this…

499FA6F2-602F-4430-A4CC-E58F32DAC625.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She thinks she so God damn gorgeous and sexy doesn't she. All the admiration from crusty old men and middle aged sad housewives who idolise her is getting to her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.