claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pink frosted hole though guys🥴

She reminds me of a shammy leather cloth my dad would give me to clean his truck for pocket money, I also think that despite her thinking she’s still 18 and back in the 90’s, she should dress more classy. Mutton chops is an understatement

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but that is defo not a natural tan
Nd wtf is that lipstick
That lipstick 🤣🤣🤣
I’m sure I used to get that colour lipstick cellotaped on the front of the magazines I used to buy when I was 13 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she purses her lips up and sticks her teeth out just really winds me up. And the tears effect video made my skin crawl. She’s so cringe

Reactions: 2
Everything about her bugs me her hair annoys me her make up annoys me her dancing annoys me even her voice annoys me

Reactions: 1
If you read here then please for the love of god invest in some setting powder because your face looks so greasy. She makes me cringe trying to pull off bodysuits like a young un when she’s no spring chicken plus her tampon tunnel must be screaming for some air. Let it breathe Clare babs thrush ain’t cute

Reactions: 2
If you read here then please for the love of god invest in some setting powder because your face looks so greasy. She makes me cringe trying to pull off bodysuits like a young un when she’s no spring chicken plus her tampon tunnel must be screaming for some air. Let it breathe Clare babs thrush ain’t cute
She def reads here even though she pretends not too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.