claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i have just clicked on her Amazon wishlist 🤣🤣 well what a mixed bunch of stuff. Razors, perfume, make-up brushes, a TV, tops for her son, cheap market shoes, leggings, a kettle AND numerous lingerie/bedroom sets..... maybe she does do only fans

Reactions: 2
I’ve literally just glanced over at her TikTok and I can’t deal with her dancing
I have blocked her so many times as to be honest there is just something about her that makes me angry, don't know why. Had to block her yet again today as she came up on my FYP again

Her only fans link is found through her insta! so she definitely does it.

on a tiktok video a while ago she mentioned someone made a horrible video about her.. does anyone know what was said?

i think she seems sweet but very vulnerable

Reactions: 3
Her only fans link is found through her insta! so she definitely does it.

on a tiktok video a while ago she mentioned someone made a horrible video about her.. does anyone know what was said?

i think she seems sweet but very vulnerable
No we were all dying to know too. I sometimes wonder whether she makes it up for attention?

Reactions: 1
How do those body suits not cut her into two... It makes me squeeze my thighs together 😅 and I know she goes on about getting hate but I have never seen it because her comments are restricted, unless it's on Instagram I don't follow her on there so ..

I never even knew who this woman was as I have never ever seen her on TikTok so I had to go have a look see who she was put a name to a face and i only have one question really , is that fake hair she wears? Or real hair? Im sorry but whatever it is fake or real it’s absolutely atrocious 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never even knew who this woman was as I have never ever seen her on TikTok so I had to go have a look see who she was put a name to a face and i only have one question really , is that fake hair she wears? Or real hair? Im sorry but whatever it is fake or real it’s absolutely atrocious 💀💀💀💀
The fringe is very real, the pony is a hair piece 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do those body suits not cut her into two... It makes me squeeze my thighs together 😅 and I know she goes on about getting hate but I have never seen it because her comments are restricted, unless it's on Instagram I don't follow her on there so ..
I can’t stand those body suits. They just can’t be comfortable. I also haven’t seen any hate either - I guess that you can’t comment without following?

not surprised about OF either - wonder what her Robbie thinks about this?

I have blocked her so many times as to be honest there is just something about her that makes me angry, don't know why. Had to block her yet again today as she came up on my FYP again
The constant black fishing annoys me.

The video of her singing to her son is so gross, she’s definitely one of those boy mums

I wondered if she had split with him as she says some thing has gone down ( although she hasn’t mentioned Robbie specifically).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.