claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vids she is wearing another one of those thrush inducing vagina body tops - it’s so tight it makes her look flat chested ( plus you can see the nipple cover things on her boobs).

Reactions: 1
I think something is definatley going down with Robbie as she is posting videos using Cheryl Coles fight for this love as music.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone please tell this woman she looks really stupid and its bloody embarrassing so cringe 😬

Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell this woman she looks really stupid and its bloody embarrassing so cringe 😬
Does she know about Tattle yet? I rarely see her on my fyp now but I'd love to see a Tiktok of her reacting to this thread 😂

Reactions: 2
I genuinely feel very very sorry for her. Her friends are doing one on her by not letting her know how sad she is.

Does she know about Tattle yet? I rarely see her on my fyp now but I'd love to see a Tiktok of her reacting to this thread 😂
Not sure she does but if she finds out we will get a rendition of the bamba song with her wearing the vagina saw in two skin tight body suit and the joggers . This weeks ensemble is white bodysuit with some weird green crop top on.

i am also guessing other people must be commentating about Robbie as she has come out to say they are still together. The green wedding outfit was awful was well 🥴. Would have been so inappropriate to have her boobs hanging out at a family members wedding .

I have no bad feelings towards her, but please consider your son, when he's older and his mates see those rediculous outfits, he will get bullied, they will all be laughing and it's not fair on him, he will dislike her for that, so please carry on with your dancing but without the skin tight body suit, please don't embarrass your son, because they will all see it and laugh!!!😢

I have no bad feelings towards her, but please consider your son, when he's older and his mates see those rediculous outfits, he will get bullied, they will all be laughing and it's not fair on him, he will dislike her for that, so please carry on with your dancing but without the skin tight body suit, please don't embarrass your son, because they will all see it and laugh!!!😢
I couldn’t agree with this more. The CRINGE I feel when I see her. I cannot imagine her poor child. Imagine what people must say at the school gates already! She’s obviously got some deep insecurities but she’s gone too far down the fake route!!!!

God anyone would think shes the only person who deals with tit in their life 🤣🤣

Clare has popped up on my FYP again with another cheap looking number on. Her heating bills must be crazy as she is always in skimpy clothes.

• Haha
Just come across a TikTok that has been made basically taking the piss out of her white dental floss bodysuit! Some not so nice comments so expect a TikTok from her later talking about it.

Just come across a TikTok that has been made basically taking the piss out of her white dental floss bodysuit! Some not so nice comments so expect a TikTok from her later talking about it.
I saw this it was gold, she really can’t take a joke can she. You’ve got to be able to take the piss out of yourself sometimes

I saw this it was gold, she really can’t take a joke can she. You’ve got to be able to take the piss out of yourself sometimes
It was a funny TikTok that we all imagine her down below looking like (know for a fact that’s how mine would look 😂😅) when she wears such horrendous bodysuits. If someone done something like that about me I would find it bloody hilarious!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.