claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen better dance moves in a GCSE dance class. The MySpace camera work and glance drive me up the wall too!

Reactions: 3
What this new video where she actually looks passable ( except the rat teeth) (filtered heavily ofcourse but a decent filter) by heck does SHE think she looks stunning !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What this new video where she actually looks passable ( except the rat teeth) (filtered heavily ofcourse but a decent filter) by heck does SHE think she looks stunning !
It was the pretending to drive like she's been caught off guard for me. Hilarious 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how she tries to keep up with every beat but there knees and elbows everywhere.. also where does she get all these high crotch bodysuits I’ve never seen them anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how she tries to keep up with every beat but there knees and elbows everywhere.. also where does she get all these high crotch bodysuits I’ve never seen them anywhere
Head, spiky shoulders, knees and flat feet. Could be a nursery rhyme

Reactions: 1
In a fanny chafing suit, and red lipstick. Will be a sentimental song that she can do the primary school literal dancing to.

Also if you haven't seen it, watch the double clare video. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She lives in Windsor. Just waiting for her to upload a video of her dancing in a Union Jack body suit on the long walk outside the castle gates

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute freak!!! Clare, if you read here! Stop what you are doing right now! Please for the sake of your little boy!!!!

Reactions: 2
Her fringe is odd, it’s like she’s cut a shorter piece in between her eyebrows !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.