claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her last night doing a live .. hair is still the same. I thought she was having this new do last week!?

Reactions: 1
This Thursday she's commented on someone's post.

She slicks it up so tightly daily that I bet her real hair has tension bald patches and is so thin. I'm not expecting a lot

This Thursday she's commented on someone's post.

She slicks it up so tightly daily that I bet her real hair has tension bald patches and is so thin. I'm not expecting a lot
I don’t know how she doesn’t get a headache. I know I do when I tie my hair up tightly

I can't tie mine up tightly. My bonce is sensitive.

Some people on her live asking her why she dresses so revealing

She answered them and said something like girls have boobie and pointed to her fadge and then said bottoms so deal with it. I don't actually understand her point really?

Reactions: 2
She's definitely not cut out for brand work after that gifted sweet video. She didn't even know who had sent them her. All those followers and gets sent a bag of sweets. Not even PLT have been in touch to share their bargain basement sale rail with her

She's definitely not cut out for brand work after that gifted sweet video. She didn't even know who had sent them her. All those followers and gets sent a bag of sweets. Not even PLT have been in touch to share their bargain basement sale rail with her
Wtf? How do you not know who sent you a freebie? That is proper tit!

Her hair looks lovely, if she has already had it coloured and cut what else could she be having done? I’m wondering if she is having some blonde extensions added to it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Good Lord I had to come here after seeing these new videos. I mean flaunt it if you’ve got it but … SOMEBODY STOP HER 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.