claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So worried about the trolls and them targeting her son. Perhaps stop being ridiculous on social media then no one would know who your son was

Reactions: 1
She just missed the attention she gets from sad old men when shes parading around in her bikini’s or early 00’s micro outfits.

Admit it Clare.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wtf is this,also someone please tell me she don't dress like this when she leaves the house, or school run, I'm hoping the tops she's buying just for the tiktok dances

Attachments

• Haha
Omg, she gyrates her hips but the rest of her body is stiff as an ironing board! 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s changing her hair apparently. I wonder what to. I tho k a Bob would be nice on her. Get rid of that bloody hairpiece !!

• Haha
She's got very wrinkly skin in real life. Every time that filter slips, I actually prefer to see it. I hate filters and fakeness. I'm glad she's getting her hair done, that hairpiece is horrific. She just needs to stop shopping for clothes that were in fashion in 2002.

Reactions: 5
I cant wait to see her new hair im hoping it won't be as bad as her current hair

Her new videos. The pussy pussy pussy one. Jesus christ. The pout. The hair. The beef curtain hugging bodysuit.

'Sorry Dylan, I need to get changed into these ridiculous clothes and shoes to do a tiktok or 7 in the garden. Don't mind me'

Her new videos. The pussy pussy pussy one. Jesus christ. The pout. The hair. The beef curtain hugging bodysuit.

'Sorry Dylan, I need to get changed into these ridiculous clothes and shoes to do a tiktok or 7 in the garden. Don't mind me'
Has she had her hair done?

She might as well just flash her muff. She's dying too!

Having validation from strangers and pervy old men is so weird

Reactions: 3
It's awful. She needs to be very careful because she's burnt and not tanned. I bet she doesn't even use spf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.