claresurey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I had those in 1998. From Topshop.

She will be in a pair of trousers with the skirt over it next!

Reactions: 3
Hahaha definitely too much material for her 😂😂😂

A butterfly top however is an excellent alternative!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone just catch her live? She has got zero banter, my god. She's seen Tattle but won't be looking at it. Clare if you do read, we all think you're a lovely person but it's just your hair, clothes and dancing that we need to comment on.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone just catch her live? She has got zero banter, my god. She's seen Tattle but won't be looking at it. Clare if you do read, we all think you're a lovely person but it's just your hair, clothes and dancing that we need to comment on.
I missed the live.. but I do think she has read tattle going off previous videos she has made in the past. Why did she bring it up? Did someone mention it?

Reactions: 2
I missed that bit myself unfortunately!

She did say her only fans was just modelling and that's it and she didn't have a filter on and my god, it made me put extra spf on just watching

So she’s leaving TIkTok! She says she gets too many trolls but you can’t post on her videos!?! Doesn’t she look ridiculous dolled up like she going clubbing visiting her poor Dad ! I think it’s totally inappropriate !

She's also posted a video trying to dance to hard style music and I just hope to go she's got knickers on otherwise she's flashed her beav to tiktok!

She’s done a video saying he’s leaving tik tok 🙄🙄
Another one? She has made one in the past and 24 hours she is back with the skimpy outdated outfits doing another dance ( the Emile Sande one seems to be popular at times like this).

So she’s leaving TIkTok! She says she gets too many trolls but you can’t post on her videos!?! Doesn’t she look ridiculous dolled up like she going clubbing visiting her poor Dad ! I think it’s totally inappropriate !
Aka - I read tattle ! No one can comment on Tiktok so trolls must be here or on IG.

So she is leaving TikTok but doesn’t leave TikTok…. 🤯

My bad….TikTok’s are from yesterday! Must be the insta stories/posts that she has put up that got me confused!

• Haha
This is what is so sad. She’s so insecure and the make up and tan and hair is such a clear front. Just be you Clare. Be authentic in how you look naturally It makes me feel she’s two faced because her personality and ‘look’ just do not add up.

I agree. She claims she's a dick in real life ie can have fun and take the piss out of herself. No one sees that. Ditch the stupid hair piece, chill out on the Birkin bag tan and wear some more age appropriate clothes that won't embarrass your poor son

Bore off Clare. People are just commenting on your cheap outfits. Bad hair and the silly dances . There is nothing on this thread that I’d say is particularly hateful.

Ooh what's happened?
She made a video calling us hateful sad people who have nothing better to do with ourselves. ( not those words exactly but that’s the general gist).
Apparantly 100’s have been telling her to come back to Tiktok through dm. I find this hard to beleive as you can’t DM someone without following each other. Lies and BS from Clare. She just wants to carry on posting ridiculous videos but needed an excuse to come back to Tiktok.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.