Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen something about that but not the full story?
She commented Laughing Emoji's on a Tik Tok about someones Miscarriage then claimed it was accidental despite it being a 5 step process to post a comment

Reactions: 4
She said she was blind as a bat and didn’t realise she’d put the wrong emoji, however was having no trouble at all reading comments on her live the other day without her glasses on.

Reactions: 3
She buys a multipack of glasses off amazon. Her eyesight can't be that bad. Actually, no I take that back. I've seen her fashion choices 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is that “stop bullying” video about. Sounds like she is doing a voice over for a donkey sanctuary charity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was basically a pointless rant about trolls bringing her dad into it and how Bronwen supposedly had 'Be Kind' in bio but wasn't actually being kind. She also mentioned the miss atlanta video and how's embarrassed that she danced in front of her dad.

That's all I remember really

Reactions: 2
It was basically a pointless rant about trolls bringing her dad into it and how Bronwen supposedly had 'Be Kind' in bio but wasn't actually being kind. She also mentioned the miss atlanta video and how's embarrassed that she danced in front of her dad.

That bronwen is clearly a burner account and it didn’t even have be kind in the bio 😂😂😂 she’s such a liar

Reactions: 1

In fairness that pretty much summed it up, only thing you forgot was the bleeping stupid voice she used doing it.

What does interest me is why she removed it or was it removed

Genuinely the best tiktok ever 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Genuinely the best tiktok ever 😂😂😂😂
I love the comments more. Its just full of Clare huns being angry about it 😂

'What happened to be kind?'

'Claire is such an incredible women and mum, heart of gold xx'

'She’s got skin like one of them bald cats'

'Claire is lovely.. been through alot imagine what this will do to her mental health. and to mock her dad too.'

'leave this lovley lady alone . be kind'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh here we go, car chat… Addressing the video of her dancing in front of her dad. At least I think that’s what it’s about, I kept getting distracted by her wrinkly neck whenever the filter moved 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh here we go, car chat… Addressing the video of her dancing in front of her dad. At least I think that’s what it’s about, I kept getting distracted by her wrinkly neck whenever the filter moved 🥴
I just saw it…. Don’t be so mean she was drunk and in a bad place 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 obviously the girl originally sharing it is just looking for followers 🙈 Clare you cringey prune shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she brings these things up like she’s not posting on a PUBLIC platform to (at least) 160k people from her follower count alone! Clare learn how the internet works you stupid bint. Makes out like it’s some private video that she wasn’t meant to share every time. People are entitled to stitch, screen record, etc etc. you’re in the (very) public domain!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.