Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olaf26

Chatty Member
Only joined part way through- defo on the rocks or over.
No mention of my maaaan and the red carpet event they were going to, she’s asking Leanne it Nick if they want to go as she doesn’t want to go now, and she’s got to give interviews and everything when she’s there.
Not in over sized shiny trackies, but long jumper and long sock boots, barely covering her flaps.
Her and Leanne are going to be texting their news in a bit to each other, Leanne said I’m not going to be happy at your news am I? No was Clare’s reply
Dylan back on Sunday and no mention of a date with turkey teeth.
Mentioning Barbie ( we love you Barbs ❤ ) saying she’s a mum from Dylan’s school and a troll and hardly anyone watches the videos - well you’re wrong there Clare
Sooooooo, it must be they’re over or he’s cooling it down 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
Oh are we back on the "be kind" roundabout?

I am sure your sons school bullies will take heed of your message over a scantily clad pic 🙄

Also, shall we forget when she laugh reacted by accident on the girl who had had a miscarriages post?

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’m finding that these days I’m struggling to keep up with ol’ big fod head and the high standards she sets for us mere mortals

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Nothing worse than a woman who says she’s strong and a fighter but then only is able to find “true” happiness 7 weeks into a “relationship”.

• Haha

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
I reckon he's said he wants to take it slow. She's very literal in her song choices. He doesn't want anything heavy. She loves him but can't show him so she is being a bunny boiler red flag psychopath instead
I mean even if "Steve" fancied the polyester pants off her her behaviour is a bit much and enough to make anyone run let alone someone in their 40s.

I can imagine she is, even as a friend let alone a boyfriend, very needy and overbearing. I mean can you imagine waking up and looking at your phone and there's 65 texts from Clare and 5 videos of her poorly lip syncing to love songs 🤣

• Haha

Secrets12345

Chatty Member
She really does look like one of those old slags you use to hear your mum talk about in the 80s...tarted up in dodgy clothes, with different men, drinking.. She makes my skin crawl but I can't stop watching. 😩

• Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Please Clare if you reading this,please stop the ridiculous dancing if you love your son do it for him,you have no idea how cruel today's school bullying can be,your videos will stay on the Internet for ever,one thing is to get dressed up for Halloween and it's OK, but spreading your legs like this is completely different thing, remember you don't have to do that you can continue showing off your outfits and figure but with some class and trust me u will do Dylas a favour by doing just that.
Completely agree. It's so crass and I really feel for poor Dylan. He's going to get terrorised for this. And also, that wap song when it gets to strike a pose... That is why she is not a mogel!

• Haha

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
"and all the residents who love me"

Who even says that? 🤣✋️
---
Oh, just noticed...I am now a VIP 👑👸 thanks Clare 😘🥰

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
J
Hello police? Hi, people are following me. Yes, on tiktok. Can you tell me the IP so I know who it is?

Thick as mince the pair of them
Can you imagine her telling them they've got barbie dolls pretending to be me and my son eating a McDonald's aye ok clare they'll be straight out to jail barbie and Ken 🤣🤣

• Haha

Olaf26

Chatty Member
Her live kept freezing and it then cut out.
But not before she read the comment “what’s wrong with your hands?” Out loud.
She looked really bemused, and said nothing.
Commenter could obviously see the different colour to her face and wrinkly 😂

• Haha

Reasonwhy

Well having been on her live for 20min, I’m going to go out on a limb and say he’s ditched her. I’d even put money on it 😂 took him long enough she’s a walking red flag 🚩

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
The way she is saying “my man” is making me want to jump out of a window. She seems absolutely wankered and he seems absolutely over her shite. I wonder when the imminent breakup post will be 🤣

• Haha

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
The £4.00 plastic jacket with Puff sleeves WTF? And she tried loads of clothes on before going for the red dress a all in one play suit and a gold yes GOLD dress to name a few.. who wears a fucking GOLD DRESS THATS not on Rupals drag race or DYNASTY OR DALLAS?

• Haha