Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he's told her she's a laughing stock and his friends are all taking the piss. He's given her an ultimatum, it's me or tiktok. Clare chose tiktok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Barbie, if you are reading here can you please let us know do you actually know / know of Clare in real life? I'm really intrigued by this.

Thanks 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
As a parent, you try your hardest not to let your children see if you’re upset or struggling. You shield them and don’t burden them with things they won’t understand.
So why would she do this, if Dylan will see it?
But then again, she doesn’t give a tit about his feelings when she’s skipping round in bikinis or pouting in her underwear for the whole world, literally, to see.
It’s attention seeking at its finest, turkey teeth obviously unavailable tonight - maybe his child is on half term and he’s seeing them, and Dylan having a blast at his dads.
You watch, tomorrow all will be fine and dandy

Reactions: 7
Is this actually her WhatsApp picture? 🤣🤣🤣

Ooooh do we reckon her and Turkey Teef have had a tiff? 🤣🤣
I absolutely think she has
She didn’t mention her bf not being there when she said it didn’t help that Dylan was at his dads
I just thought that was interesting considering she hasn’t stopped gushing about him

Reactions: 3
Barbie, if you are reading here can you please let us know do you actually know / know of Clare in real life? I'm really intrigued by this.

Thanks 😘
Aye we need a sign from barbie so if your reading barbie just a yes or no on a video us tattlers will know what it means 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she is going through heartbreak I really do feel for her… even if she does look like cousin IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had all the validation she needed for the evening.

Today will be: a 5 post carousel of her being positive and happy but missing dylan
2 on this day tiktoks and 2 oh my god guys this cheap Chinese sweatshop fashion brand has sent me the most heinous items ever and because I'm so teeny tiny I need to show off my body and then for good measure a dance where she flails around looking like a pepperami having an epileptic fit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.