Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just came to say there's another crying video 🤣🤣

P.S Hi barbie - thank you for acknowledging us 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The bleeping sweatshirt though and does she have a hole in her leggings at the knee.

What the duck is this tit, I'm tired of this grandpa......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha ha..this cracked me up...using " watery eyes filter" 🤣🤣
I'm anxious,upset,feeling down, miss my Dylan....but not enough for real tears, ill have some pretend ones though 🤣🤣👌
Who actually does that shes no right she needs help 😭😭
---
Thought she couldn't see without her glasses shes reading the comments no problem today without them clare hen if you lie you need to be good at it head 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she said in her live she’s been reading a certain website where people have commented on her. I reeeeaaaaalllllyyyy hope it is on here she’s been reading. Hi Clare 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just been saying ' something has changed this week, but still gonna go to her red carpet do'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well having been on her live for 20min, I’m going to go out on a limb and say he’s ditched her. I’d even put money on it 😂 took him long enough she’s a walking red flag 🚩

Reactions: 10
So she said earlier in her live she got a deliveroo and the guy said she was beautiful and asked if she was married aye ok clare doubt that happened 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so she’s live and ignoring comments about if she’s still with her boyfriend….. that must be why the teary videos ! Over already!

And she admitted she has a ‘12 minute sun bed once a week but doesn’t like to promote it’ !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well having been on her live for 20min, I’m going to go out on a limb and say he’s ditched her. I’d even put money on it 😂 took him long enough she’s a walking red flag 🚩
Aye she's been dumped thats why she's made the deliveroo story up trying to make turkey teeth jealous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe the 12 mins is on that planet in Interstellar because that witch be crispy.

It like one hour on this planet is like 12 years or some tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only joined part way through- defo on the rocks or over.
No mention of my maaaan and the red carpet event they were going to, she’s asking Leanne it Nick if they want to go as she doesn’t want to go now, and she’s got to give interviews and everything when she’s there.
Not in over sized shiny trackies, but long jumper and long sock boots, barely covering her flaps.
Her and Leanne are going to be texting their news in a bit to each other, Leanne said I’m not going to be happy at your news am I? No was Clare’s reply
Dylan back on Sunday and no mention of a date with turkey teeth.
Mentioning Barbie ( we love you Barbs ❤ ) saying she’s a mum from Dylan’s school and a troll and hardly anyone watches the videos - well you’re wrong there Clare
Sooooooo, it must be they’re over or he’s cooling it down 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.