Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it crazy that she says how anxious she is. I could literally never reveal myself on socials the way she does and parade around. My anxiety stops me doing so many things in life. I have never seen such a self centred person . Iā€™m all for loving yourself and being confident but itā€™s delusionalā€¦. All the men chatting her up as soon as she walks out the door and modelling contracts that donā€™t exist. I just donā€™t get it . It makes me wonder if sheā€™s like mentally ill and creates the fantasy land because she isnā€™t stable .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How high is the bleeping false pony tail on top of its bloody head? Does she ever look in a mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If barbie does replicate her anxiety video Iā€™llā€¦ not do muchā€¦but i know they read here šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

It looks like Dylan isnā€™t there and her bf probably isnā€™t so sheā€™s now got ā€œanxietyā€ but was able to set the camera up, put make up on and sit in a window before she started crying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m sorry but who actually does that! I donā€™t have anxiety but my daughter does my best friend does along with ocd. Neither of them would behave in that way god my friend locks herself away in the house she wouldnā€™t dream of crying on cue Anxiety isnā€™t something that comes and goes when you fancy a bit of attention! duck off clare

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's such a bleeping hole. Where's Steve? She dumped Dylan for him yet now Dylan is at his dad's, she's inconsolable? What a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.