Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of this place ? Where is it ? Then I suppose I’ve never really left uddingston or bothwell 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂 is this related to the ones on this thread ? Is there connections ? I’m behind the times it seams lol 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Never heard of this place ? Where is it ? Then I suppose I’ve never really left uddingston or bothwell 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂 is this related to the ones on this thread ? Is there connections ? I’m behind the times it seams lol 😣
were u not in Hamilton the other day in the salon 🤔 thats leaving Uddingston & Bothwell 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
were u not in Hamilton the other day in the salon 🤔 thats leaving Uddingston & Bothwell 😏
Last Wednesday I was yes , It was a figure of speech 🙄🙄 obviously I leave I just meant sarcastically because I don’t know here the place is they are talking about , I work in uddingston , live in bothwell but obviously I leave them 🫣 and Hamilton isn’t exactly far from bothwell 😉

I'm from Uddingston and lived in Bothwell until last year :) all go in our wee villages if this thread is anything to go by :ROFLMAO:

Anything you say - can guarantee you it’s actually the opposite because your obviously saying lots of information about yourself to throw people off 🤣 you weren’t in the hairdressers that day - probably never been to uddingston and definitely have about 5 kids . Looooolllll

I cant stand these kind of posts lol, She is hardly fishing is she. Stop being para

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anything you say - can guarantee you it’s actually the opposite because your obviously saying lots of information about yourself to throw people off 🤣 you weren’t in the hairdressers that day - probably never been to uddingston and definitely have about 5 kids . Looooolllll
Why would I throw people off 🤔 of from what ? Im not a dealer or a moll I’m just head for the tea 😉I absolutely was in salon a week past Wednesday and I work in uddingston darling . I’m actually sitting in my office just now and I deffo don’t have any kids and absolutely not 5 😳😳😳 yuk 🤮

Last edited:
We’ll who else tells people on tattle there exact location at the time which happens to be in the specific hairdressers and where they work and live, kids ect? 😂😂😂 don’t buy it (darling… )also what’s yuk about having 5 kids .. you ok ? 😂😂😂😂
well I guess Iv no reason to be secretive Iv nothing to hide in here thankfully. .. specific hair salon was discussed because it was relevant to Clara n about where she’s working Ps uddingston n bothwell are fair sized places no exact location was given. An office is a needle in a hay stack , As for salon I posted as I was leaving so yeah 😉😉 also yuk to any kids n that’s my personal choice not to want them but each to there own though 😘 and I’m fantastic thanks for asking 🥳

• Haha
well I guess Iv no reason to be secretive Iv nothing to hide in here thankfully. .. specific hair salon was discussed because it was relevant to Clara n about where she’s working Ps uddingston n bothwell are fair sized places no exact location was given. An office is a needle in a hay stack , As for salon I posted as I was leaving so yeah 😉😉 also yuk to any kids n that’s my personal choice not to want them but each to there own though 😘 and I’m fantastic thanks for asking 🥳
How were u going to get the gossip (as u said) if you were leaving the salon at that point in time 😂

Reactions: 1
Clara is the talk of the town apparently, the way she left….was asked to leave aka told to leave the Dusha place. She must just think she’s untouchable…what a way to live your life. I wonder if deep down she (and the rest of them) actually worry about their men getting done in or getting the jail or worry about their kids being caught up in it all! Doesn’t seem like any of them do…..baffles me

Reactions: 3
Clara is the talk of the town apparently, the way she left….was asked to leave aka told to leave the Dusha place. She must just think she’s untouchable…what a way to live your life. I wonder if deep down she (and the rest of them) actually worry about their men getting done in or getting the jail or worry about their kids being caught up in it all! Doesn’t seem like any of them do…..baffles me
I don’t think I’d be able to sleep at night 😢

Reactions: 1
Why was she asked to leave n by who?

But then that lauren left too at the same time?

Wonder who asked her to leave then because that Lauren left at same time & the new person is her pal is it not? She was wishing her the best on insta when she was revealed to be taking over Dusha. Its a bit suss as well how she hasn’t mentioned where she is working now 🤔

The sad truth is that most of the children will end up involved in their family ‘business’ when they are older. I don’t know how any of them can sleep at night.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Heard that engagement ring is moissanite .. aka lab grown 🤣 worth nothing but a blow at the rag man's trumpet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why was she asked to leave n by who?

But then that lauren left too at the same time?
She was asked to leave bcoz a petrol bomb or similar was thrown through the door of dushas & because of it happenin b4 @ cc’s it was assumed ( correctly more than likely ) that it was todo with Clara

lauren was giving up salon anyway bcoz of her brothers trail

Reactions: 5
She was asked to leave bcoz a petrol bomb or similar was thrown through the door of dushas & because of it happenin b4 @ cc’s it was assumed ( correctly more than likely ) that it was todo with Clara

lauren was giving up salon anyway bcoz of her brothers trail
Why they after her specifically tho?

If they're after Paul just go after him u would think?

Heard that engagement ring is moissanite .. aka lab grown 🤣 worth nothing but a blow at the rag man's trumpet
I've always thought that ring was too good to be true 🤣🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s an easy target surely. Scary tit imo, but then it’s been happening for years, same as all the other cranks! They all seem untouchable 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 and don’t seem phased by threats!