Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
shes dreadful
i watched a video where she stamped on a brownie and made her colleague eat in on camera
shes not funny shes not as cute as she thinks she is and her mum and dad aand everyone else she drags in to her blogs dont want to be on camera. shes a show off
Are you serious? I don't think I seen that vlog, disgusting behaviour 😕 I agree she is a total show off, maybe that's why she complained so much about the proposal as wanted to flex about how perfect she/it was!

vlogwatcher33

Clancy is such a contradiction. She thinks nothing of going to lunch in a Bikini and cover up, but is a prude over wearing a lower cut dress to shoot a clip for YouTube. I dont get it.
Exactly! She talks about how she’s so frugal she is and that she can’t spend money on certain things (like the Vitamin B shots), but the shops for clothes only at boutiques (I’d be shopping at Target or sales at normal stores), eats out, and gets a spray tan for no reason? Confusing… maybe she is viewing this money she’s making from sponsorships as her clothes money or something.

OmgObsessed

Well now that I'm done with Clancy - does anyone one know any positive YouTubers that aren't BS? 😂😂😂 Not the fake overtop yoga philosophy people theyre even worse than her haha.

glamorous

I completely forgot does anyone else think her split sleeping is also contributing to her feeling tired??? I wonder when her B12 level go up how she will feel.

OmgObsessed

I honestly think she had FOMO combined with not knowing how to be a travel vlogger. In her head it was probably a good idea but the execution didn't go as planned. Plus I'm sure she can't travel to outside of the US or far because Zac.

BottleBlonde

Confirmed that Zach didn’t want the bachelor tickets. Oof. 😅

Also Clancy’s turning orange again, especially in the nose area. That’s kind of crazy to me. How many sweet potatoes will do that?

I can’t believe they got hummus as an appetizer. I’d be so sad LOL. Everything else looked 10x better. Plus it’s his Christmas gift, so :(

Megapuff

Chatty Member
Could you direct me to the other site as would love to read her thread on there, I'm sure it will echo what's on here.
I don't think she had a thread on GG she just found out about it in general and thought people who use gossip sites are terrible people etc

RJF

VIP Member
I don’t think I watched that one. Could they be varying degrees of republican maybe? I find most families all skew the same way politically speaking. Looking back, it doesn’t surprise me Clancy leans right. I do wonder about Zach though.
Maybe you’re right. I found the Trump/Clinton blog mentioned earlier in the thread and she goes on about Hillary‘s emails. I don’t think she is particularly politically enlightened.

I can also recall Clancy reading Ronan Farrow’s book about a year or so ago. Probably an unlikely read for a supporter of Mr Grab Em By The Pussy.

I think that, because of her job, she would never be able to properly to declare a political allegiance anyway.

———
I stopped watching her videos last autumn because I felt they were becoming a bit samey. She always seemed quite ambitious about moving upwards to different media markets but I take it that plan is now shelved given that her boyfriend works for her current company?

I feel like she ultimately sees herself reporting for a New York, New Jersey or Philadelphia station rather than in Middle America.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
The fact that she complained for a solid minute about an $82 meal is kind of insane, lol. It was tip included. Assuming that gratuity was 18% (which is what restaurants there can charge), that’s roughly 15. So $33 per entree. Which yeah, it’s pricey, but you’re on vacation in Miami. What would you expect…?
Makes sense. She's a reporter. can't be making much. Lol.

vlogwatcher33

My money is a new TV gig in Charlotte NC.
She recently asked for opinions on Charlotte vs Raleigh - and is now asking for recommendations on Air BNBs in Charlotte.

She regularly complains about the cold - and North Carolina would be milder than Ohio.

Her Local 12 contract is up soon. But I think a Cincinnati wedding makes sense since Zac is from Dayton.

Sad thing - Neal moved from Wilmington, NC to Cincinnati. Now Clancy’s leaving? That seems random, since there’s a lot of stability in Cincinnati- and the cost of living is low! (We know that matters to her!)
I saw her ask about it on IG yesterday…. My thought is she and Zac are going to do a few month stints in cities all around the country. She mentioned that before! Zac will work remote… and Clancy will become a influencer (meaning she’ll have to start doing brand deals I imagine). And then they’ll end up back in Ohio for the wedding? Who knows…..

Kit123

VIP Member
Wow, I'm super surprised! Sis doesn't even know him well enough to get a gift he wants. I hope they stay engaged for awhile and work out.

To the job question: he said he knew from basically the start the job environment wasn't for him. I don't even understand how he wouldn't know this before he accepted the job lmao.
Was that the job at her workplace?

OmgObsessed

Her mother had to tell her she shouldn't be bad-mouthing her previous employer on the internet.
I'm actually surprised it was her mom lol.

Tbh it just further proves to me this is the first time Clancy has dealt with drama at work. Welcome to my life. 😂
Except I'm not attractive enough to quit for YT.

aofiem98

Does anyone else feel like she’s sending mixed signals about whether she wants to return to reporting? Like she says that this is just a break and give the impression that she’ll go back eventually but then talks about how much hated the hours (totally reasonable) then says that morning reporting is the only news she wants to report on
I wonder if she’ll go back to reporting after this trip is done or go into something else like PR

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
I will say unless you are a direct recruiter for a huge industry like Kelly services, you work on commission. The key is to find clients that do short term jobs such as 6-12 months, when their contract is up they will come back to you for another placement. However, you are at their expense they could reach out to 50 recruiters and first one to land them the job gets paid. It’s cut throat af lol. Another aspect is you might get them a job for 54 dollars an hr and you agree to pay them 50hr. You are making 4 buck an hr for every hour they work, not to shabby if you have let’s say 20 contracts in place. Which is next to impossible as one human. Bottom line is unless you OWN the company you are working for you are splitting that 4 dollars down. He’s at the bottom of the pole, most companies unless you are in the top will pay you a set rate, find this person a job you get 800 bucks, 1500 whatever, you just never know when the next placement you will make is. It’s seriously so stressful could be another reason he’s giving himself stomach issues. If I were him with a degree in finance I’d be doing some accounting for these people not recruiting or sales.
A very competitive industry indeed. I know people who have made millions by working at a recruitment agency and having big bonuses. I live in Europe and understand that everything functions differently than in the US. Thank you for sharing more with me! ❤
If I am not mistaken he said once that he did work in the beginning in finance and didn’t enjoy it. I think they can be a couple influencers, people love watching family and couples content. 😄

BottleBlonde

I actually liked the outfits she picked out this time around. Some of them (the first dress and the green dress) could use a belt, maybe. But nothing was hideous. I think the red dress was a hit. The warmer colour makes her skin pop, and the cooler colours wash her out.