Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
It’s veryyyy telling how angry zac was and defensive when someone called him out. Must have hit a nerve there. Let me just say I used to be a recruiter for an IT company, 90% of them work on commission and have jobs on the side. He says it like it’s so impressive, trust me it’s not lol. It’s high stress in hopes one of the people you’ve submitted will get the job out of 100 other candidates. If not all your work you put in that week means absolutely nothing and you don’t get paid. Talk about job security, that ain’t it. As far as sales goes, same shit different day. Waiting around for someone to buy your bs if they don’t guess who doesn’t get paid. He’s a joke. He’s always felt threatened by Clancy and he makes sure to keep her right in her place and she’s to dumb enough to see it.
Also, she actually got him a “real” job at local 12 and he lasted what 3 months if that, I’ll tell you why. He had a boss looking over him meetings he was expected to attend that he didn’t set up around his schedule. When you are used to having the freedom to do what you want, that’s a big difference. Now he’s back to calls and meetings, oh so impressive. He’s setting up appointments to pitch his bs 😆 ahh they make me laugh.

did he also work sales at local 12?

pj011

i was watching her old new reporter blooper videos and i honestly do miss those days. she was a fantastic reporter with such passion and enthusiasm. i do hope she considers going back or at least working a different shift. ithink it was more of her weird schedule that stressed her out, not the job it self. i could be wrong. but she has way more views 2 or 3 years ago than with her new vlogs.
There are a ton of opportunities in local TV that don’t fall in the early AM hours. She could be the roving reporter for a 4pm show…or cohost a pay-to-play local lifestyle show (which could still allow her to do sponsorships on YouTube since the news department of TV stations doesn’t usually produce those shows - the sales department does).

KylaKaye

Clancy blocked me for calling her 'C-vid' a cold.
She is definitely skilled at narrating/public speaking and I think (some of) her news dresses are really cute, but her role in the fear campaigns of the last few years has been quite damaging. She says she always looks into medical issues deeply to learn about them and how they affect her, but she did zero learning about the <xxx and got extremely ill from it - she admits, she was scared by the effects that happened to her, but she still guilts her viewers into taking it. And I say 'guilts' and not encourages, bc she name calls. She complains that people target those in media as manipulative and superfluous, but this is exactly why people are losing trust in media correspondents.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Clancy is a very selfish person, I give Zac about three months before he gets homesick. What an awful way to live out of a suitcase, not appropriate for a 30 year old who wants to buy a house and start a family.. if needed content they could have moved for 3 months at a time or something more reasonable.

RJF

VIP Member
Didn't she make a video a few years ago about how to save thousands? I never watched it. Also as mentioned she was able to buy a brand new car outright, so obviously has a lot of savings stashed. Her YT metrics are weird, almost 500k subscribers but a typical vlog only gets about 30k views..
Doesn’t her mother run a company that sorts out all the sports broadcast rights for TV networks? That sounds like a very lucrative career. No idea what the Dad does but I would imagine Clancy comes from money.

The family home doesn’t look anything special but maybe her parents are frugal too.

Also, when they said The goal was to have friends visit once a month, that seems kind of unrealistic. They’re going to both have to branch out of their comfort zone to make friends.
Yeah I think they’re not understanding how difficult it is to make friends in new places especially if you’re just there for a month…how will they meet people? Most of my adult friends are people I met at work or friends of friends. They seem to think they’ll find a community in every city. Zac has a lot of friends in Cinccy, Clancy has Jenna, that’s about it. None of her videos are ever of her going to lunch with friends or anything so I think for her it won’t make a difference but poor Zac is leaving all his friends behind

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I can’t see her leaving a steady job for influencing. It doesn’t make sense from a numbers standpoint — she has almost 500k followers, but rarely clears 50k views per video. Those are pretty dim stats if companies were to look at that for sponsorships.

Don’t know what else she would do though. Join a different station? Why? I can’t logically think of any reason to.

Yeah even though she may not make much as a reporter its still a paycheck at the end of the week. I'm pretty sure Zac doesn't work? I don't think she'll leave.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Congratulations Mrs. Lily! 50 people sounds intimate and perfect! Although $15k sounds a lot it is pretty reasonable in terms of weddings! I agree he totally could have blamed the parents to ask her to make an effort! It would have saved us all from the constant complaining. He will never hear the end of I was wearing my pyjamas 😂

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Well said MissFinn, her only personality traits were waking up at 2am and doing an interesting job which we now know she hated (social media is so fake). Hopefully the travel thing will not last long and she will turn off the vloging camera to have the family she has talked about. Although I really do believe that selfish people like Clancy shouldn't have children as too wrapped up in themselves to care about others!

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
The heat behind Zac’s words when he said “don’t exaggerate at my expense”. Oof. There was no teasing there. His next bit was teasing (about ubereats/working in bed/he cleans/etc), and you can tell the difference.
Poor Zac should rent out an office space as it must be a nightmare in that flat with Clancy around. I can't believe she was complaining when Zac said he has to work. She has no self awareness, obviously he was humouring her initially whenever she distracts him but then has to get back to work.

glamorous

Sorry for double post but where does she say she has covid? I looked on insta and couldn't find it but found Zac's insta? I thought he didn't have social media 🤨

What10001

Chatty Member
The question she should should answer: Why don't you get help for your eating habits?

The question she will answer: Are you and Zac still engaged?

I won't lie I do wonder if she has had sex sometimes. I can't see Zac not having sex though. He's probably the first person she had sex with. I hate that my brain even thinks of this subject. It feel sexist.
Just let me say so you don’t feel bad, I have thought the same exact thing😂😂. I literally cannot imagine this girl doing the deed. I can’t imagine him not. It’s so weird 😂

glamorous

I'm not going to lie I used to watch her because I thought she was way more positive than me lol. Now I realize she is actually worse than me. Did anyone else used to think she was so inspiration and positive too? 🙄

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I just don't know why most people are quitting their work for full time YT. IF that is what she's doing, it doesn't even seem that appealing of a job long term? Plus its hard af making sure your numbers are always on the up and you're always having to come up with content which can reveal a lot about your personal life.

I wonder if she's trying to get into family vlogging..I just never thought somebody like Clancy would pick this as a favourable career path..she may be on a high horse most of the time but seems a good head on her shoulders.