Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
To me, her news reporting was always the most interesting part about her channel. (I think I found her from her blooper videos, lol). I thought it was interesting seeing the lifestyle and everything that went along with being a reporter. Without that, I’m not sure how interested I’d be.
I agree BottleBlonde, that was the only thing that was interesting to me too. I don't think I'll be watching either..

glamorous

I still don't think her and her dad's relationship is weird. My family acts the same lmao. Plus father daughter dance sounds ick.

glamorous

Remember when she said her pale skin was gross at a time where that was a giant NO NO. Plus she only likes being tan to cover up her orange from not eating right. 🙈 She reminds me of mean girls when they complain about BS.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
They got their engagement photos done last night and they’ve both been posting about them! I thought she looked good- but I am almost certain she got them done for free haha because of her most recent post talking all about the photographer who is willing to travel. I wonder how much other stuff she will get for free for the wedding as an “influencer”?
This description screams ADVERTISEMENT. She got these photos for free 10000000000%.
Why is Zac wearing boots in the middle of summer? 😅

Attachments

vlogwatcher33

I think she thinks the bickering is fun and relatable, which maybe if it was only some of the times would be entertaining and playful…. But like, they never have actual conversations without digs on camera now? I don’t know if anyone else watches Gretchen Gherahty but her and Max’s relationship and travels are so much more positive, fun, and interesting .

OmgObsessed

5) "When Clancy asks me what time I'll be home from boys night"
I'm dead af

her mother watches her videos so I always wonder what she thinks about their binge drinking.
Golden children can do no wrong lmao. Her mom doesn't care for that reason. Her dad on the other hand is Irish. Drinking culture in Europe is different than here.

I do feel bad Neil moved to her and then she bounced. :(

Irrelevant to any of this but I just remembered I look like Clancy's cousin and just 💀

KylaKaye

LOL. I would have blocked that person too. I’m not going to defend Clancy for going out to a huge party, maskless, but hey. Covid is Covid. Glad she recovered, regardless of the severity (or lack thereof) of her symptoms.
For me, I follow terrain theory, so I don't think Clancy going to a party made her sick. Terrain theory is about sickness being the body's natural expression of its environment, so when it comes across pollutants, toxins, imabalances, etc. it expresses symptoms (eg. a cold) to clear the body. therefore, I don't believe 'Covid' is a new illness, and antigen tests can come out positive in humans as well as ... Coke and a papaya. they simply test for proteins.
but I realize this is a less known view of sickness.

my question is: if Covid has the exact same symptoms as a cold - how do you differentiate it?
did you think she wouldn't recover? she is <xxxd so I'm guessing you believe the <xxx prevents severe illness.

my reason for posting is: it's okay to have and discuss different opinions. yours is valid and does not deserve to be blocked, and neither does mine.
however, it's Clancy's channel, so she can block who she wants, but to block dissenting opinions when she is supposedly 'the news' and interviews people all the time asking their unique opinions shows Clancy doesn't really value the opinions of others.

I didn’t have “Clancy Burke, regional roving reporter from YouTube, is at the centre of a global conspiracy theory to trick people into believing that there is a deadly virus going around when it’s actually pretty harmless” on my Tattle bingo card.
I don't think Clancy Burke is in on any conspiracies. she's not important enough to say, attend WEF conferences, like Prime Minister Trudeau, Putin, Zelensky, etc.
I think she believes every word of what she's promoting.
the problem I was stating is that she is judging people for asking questions, when she suffered severe health effects herself, which is why people are curious, and she has a career based on asking questions.
a lot of YouTubers got very sick from their shots. at least they are transparent enough to admit it, so props for that

Last edited:

Kendallkuulei89

Hi! I’m Clancy Burke and I’m an influencer. My fiancé Zac would much rather be in Cincinnati with people who mean the most to him and I’m clearly not one of them. But I intend to keep him far away from his friends and family so that he can tuck me into bed every night. If you’re a new subscriber I quit my job to travel the world and I will take you along to my bootcamp classes, grocery store runs where I buy oatmeal and sweet potatoes and walk down the street to the nearest food place to eat chicken sandwich and sweet potatoes. I feel my viewers will get a good sense of the city when I do these things. I won’t try any food that the city is famous for because I can’t eat anything other than chicken and sweet potatoes. So I’m really not interested in actually exploring the city. I spent all my money on Airbnb so I can’t actually afford to do anything.
OMG IM DYING LMAO!!!!

sarajackman

I agree! Like I don’t expect them to be in the honeymoon phase anymore but if she tries to say they are just not “an affectionate couple” I call BS! You can bicker but still show the sweet moments (if there are any anymore). Her IG stories last night when she showed the text message of Zac not coming to kiss her because he already came in and said goodnight twice 😅 Sad
Very sad! And she uses dinosaur emojis when she needs attention. Is she kidding me? Grow up!

OmgObsessed

I have a coworker annoying like Zac. It has me thinking maybe at the news station there was already a sarcastic douche there. Zac got all butthurt because they were being a douche but to him. Who knows though.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Omg somehow I actually liked those trousers when I first watched the video but this screenshot has shown me the error of my ways! The camel toe 😟 And oh man, Clancy needs to let go of this 2005 makeup!
It's funny she used to say the only reason she wore heavy makeup was because of the TV cameras, what is her excuse now?

vlogwatcher33

Agreed!! I am curious if it will be a podcast or if they’re working with a brand or something!? Her bio is now “Happy to be here” on IG- I doubt that’s a clue or the name of her biz but who knows!!

I wish I could see the clip from Local 12 of her leaving! (Is there a site where you can watch archived broadcasts?) I feel like they talked about her travel plan we just didn’t get to hear!!

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Either she takes constructive criticism as hate, or she’s found her way here, lol. I remember a vlog where she found a gossip site (the other one, I’m pretty sure), and she was really upset by it.
Could you direct me to the other site as would love to read her thread on there, I'm sure it will echo what's on here.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
How do you all feel about Neal? I think he's pretty rude, but I can tell he cares about Clancy and Zac, so I guess he's alright.
I think it is because he doesn't like her constant vloging when trying to relax, spend time with them. I find his realism funny in contrast to Clancy's PG content!

OmgObsessed

Probably because her fiance said his friends were saying he was dating down. That would stick with me too if I was her. Not a very funny "joke". Plus he made fun of her work makeup.

Clancy isn't ugly she just need to eat right to improve her skin. I'm still mad at the time she said a lipstick was ugly but it actually was really pretty on her.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
(I haven’t clicked on any of her videos in ages because every one looks the same)
I can confirm they are the same! Making a big deal out of very minor inconveniences. Her brother is the only good thing about her vlogs but he rarely appears.