Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glamorous

I feel like all her vlogs are complaining anymore. Plus of course she has low B12 she isn't eating B12. Then she claims she eats a lot and has some random disease. Also, low B12 can digestive issuses. I don't think she has all these intolerances like she thinks..

I don't see her relationship working out either but hope it does. :/

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Of course even her engagement post has complaining because she didn't look "cute" in her eyes lol. To be fair I have seen other people do similar. I feel like you should have discussed expectations beforehand.. 🤷‍♀️
What happened with the pic? I only follow her YT which is boring enough for me 😂

glamorous

She's so frugal she bought name brand toliet paper instead of gold toliet paper. How will she ever life?? 😂😂😂

Plus, I'm not going to lie having a SO definitely helps with bills. I don't think she actually saves in the sense the rest of us do either. I highly doubt she has a budget she 10000% can't go over. They also eat out all the time.

At least I comprehend I'm privileged and my issues come from not budgeting.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Yeah latest vid was so boring. I get it’s a major life change but it feels she’s been talking about leaving her job now for over a month. I get the videos are delayed so what we’re seeing is a few weeks old but good lord how many times does she have to mention how “it’s so weird not working, this is my new life now”

will be interesting to see how her sponsorships go…I’m guessing her first sponsorship will be Brooklinen, which pretty much ALL influencers do at one point or another…

More of her talking at the camera, Zac and her eating takeout. Only highlight was Jenna. She is funny and effortless and also interesting.

unrelated but anyone think the reason Clancy isn’t having bridesmaids bc she’s got no close girlfriends? She has her friend from home and her and Jenna seem close but other than that she has no close girlfriends. You never see her talk about friends or go to lunch or anything with her friends. A lot of her friends are Zac’s friends’ SOs…she made a lot of reasons for not having bridesmaids but I think it boils down to just not really having any close friends who would stand with her on her big day.

What a revelation! I suggested this a few pages back..

OmgObsessed

Wait do you all think she has been drinking for years and we just didn't know? I don't think she had issues with food (besides her real peanut or nut allergy) prior to college. I think it was on the other site but people were talking about how much weight she lost in college. I do think she has something else going on but alcohol definitely isn't helping.

Also, is there a video of her talking about her book? I can't find any.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Totally agree, even when she has opportunities she messes it up. Let me vlog the route I take on my walk as I'm obsessed with exercise. Instead of walking to interesting landmarks and vlogging, so she gets exercise and good content. But no she is so rigid and set in a boring routine!

sarajackman

I feel so bad when she sticks a camera in the face of family members / Zac eating. No one wants to see that! I hate when she films someone biting into a burrito and food flies out. It grosses me out so much. :sick:

dying to know what the wedding dress looks like. I’m pretty scared considering she has a horrendous fashion sense. I’ve never heard of a bride wearing wedges with their dress LOL. At least get a low block heel that is equally as comfy.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Oh for sure, I knew a lady who worked for the local news growing up. Kindest lady you’d ever think to meet before she got a big promotion, and she was literally impossible to be around afterwards. Goes to their head for sure.

Yep, big flashy lights and all the attention in the world, what more could you want? There's also a great movie with Nicole Kidman about this "To Die For"

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I didn't know her did was Irish.

I watch her sporadically. She seems interesting and down to earth.

Her make-up skills are awful though. Her face always looks like it's painted on and the shade she uses is either too light or too dark. Aside from that, she's interesting, but I wouldn't watch her videos on the daily.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Definitely should diversify her diet, air fried chicken for both lunch and dinner most days, weird. I also find it strange that her allergies relate to 'unhealthy' foods.

RJF

VIP Member
(I haven’t clicked on any of her videos in ages because every one looks the same)

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
They are completely passive aggressive to each other, I bought 5 bananas this week but you ate 4... Clancy has some strange rituals around food, she says she has always been healthy but these started in her mid-teen years as everything is archived on her channel. There was serious restricting of food groups and excessive exercising and this has continued to a greater or less extent from then.
Candyclouds is so right to say she is sheltered she was completely over the top about having to spend two nights in a noisy hotel in which you had pay for wifi and go to reception for filtered water... so the alternative was to disrupt her brothers soccer match to collect her and then pay something like 80 dollars for an uber to get back to the wedding venue!
Now Zac is really sick, weird that after being at a wedding with no face coverings, no social distancing and a huge group all dancing/hugging together... And now the horror he has made Clancy sick and they have no morning reporter on the news channel for two days, OMG the world is ending! Did we mention that they are passive aggressive 😏

smoothiebowl

Wow, Zac does not seem excited about the idea at all. I know their relationship is talked about a lot here but he never seems very enthusiastic and just seems a bit annoyed by her presence in videos.
You’d imagine it must be different off camera cos the snarky comments all the time would get annoying real quick.

Clancy says they are very active, outdoorsy people but all she shows is her going to the gym and the occasional bike ride? I really don’t know how her Monday - Friday is going to look when Zac is working but I guess it’s a change from the usual oatmeal content lol. Also Zac’s comment about how he likes restaurants more than Clancy… like no shit she’s the plainest eater ever 😅

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
This influencer mess is so predictable. Its like she just goes and watches other vlogs and uses the same shit. Its like a sitcom pattern. U know like The funny best freind, the new baby cute factor, the character everybody hates, etc.that sitcoms use. but with utuber vlogs its what I spend in a week...trader Joes haul...soulcycle.. acacado toast, hello fresh marathons..and lately,I quit my job announcements. Typical Privileged white girl stuff.
Totally, I'm so glad her channel is tanking, views are down badly since I quit my job announcement vlog!

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Is it me or is she getting even more cheap? Cutting up the make up tubes, going to a venue that had no service charge and getting a lift from their friend! She must have been mad that Zac lost 50 bucks gambling!