Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJF

VIP Member
Oh a thread! I used to really enjoy Clancy, but these past few moving vlogs kind of tipped me over the edge. Zac (Zach?) did all the work, and it’s pretty obvious it stressed him out. He had spent the week (or few days) moving bits and pieces over while still working. Yet Clancy brushed all that aside and told everyone to look at her Apple Watch to see the calories she burned on moving day. Honestly Zach is the only reason I watch the vlogs now — he’s got a great personality!

Then, there were the Trump playing cards on the ground. Clancy has deleted every single comment asking about them, even just the ones politely wondering. I don’t know if she’s trying to hide the fact that she’s republican, but she’s been VERY vocal about it on her blog, saying she didn’t know whether she was voting Trump or Clinton. I just find it kind of deceitful. I used to wonder why I never saw any comments less than 99% positive, but I guess now I know why.
In the run up to the 2020 election, there was a video where she was talking to her mother on the phone about the fact that she had had a political argument with her brother. Clancy’s mother appeared to be on Clancy’s side of the political issue but it was never revealed exactly who thought what.

Given that Clancy’s brother is a soldier, I always assumed that he was pro-Trump and that Clancy wasn’t. However, isn’t the news company she works for pretty conservative? Who knows…

OmgObsessed

You guys it's the weekend so it's okay for her to shop. 😂
At least I caught on rather quickly that she doesn't know what she is talking about. Hopefully no one is actually taking her advice because she makes up stuff. Plus she had two jobs that paid well. That's not the norm for most people with two.

vlogwatcher33

I feel conflicted too LOL! I am happy she's leaving that environment but I think she took a full swing on the pendulum from working a ton to vlogging full time. I think she wanted to quit her job and become a full time influencer, but if she just stayed in Cinci she wouldn't have anything to film *except gym, oatmeal, etc*. So, she convinced Zac to do this crazy travel thing so she would have something to "do" for work and film... But I don't think that will keep her busy, as she's coming from working so much before!! I wish she was starting some kind of side hustle or something. The travel thing will probably eat enough time up before the wedding/buying a house where she'll have more content I suppose.... They kept mentioning kids, which I can't imagine would be soon.... but who knows!!

I have a homebody, type A personality (and kinda boring diet lol) literally just like her, and I know I would not be cut out for this type of thing... but she needed content to film, so I'll probs be watching haha.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Anyone also notice how all of the sudden she's spending more money. Strange it's picking up after she quit her job.
Yes I think she is heading for a breakdown, she needs structure and routine! It really annoyed me too about the clown face with the sweats on, really weird!

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
I had real OCD, not Clancy's version. Therapy works for OCD too. I was told it was the first thing they do and then if therapy doesn't work, they go to meds. If you've got a bad case of it, then they jump to medication. That's what I was told when I went through treatment for it.
I agree with this. Medication for mental health doesn’t heal the problem without behavioral therapy. Antidepressant, sleeping pills, and so on, are not like an antibiotic that can fight an infection. The core problem will never be healed without therapy. I know people that have been taking antidepressants for 20+ years and no improvement. The chemicals in your brain might change a little but it takes major trials to see which one helps you balance the chemicals in your brain. Sadly, doctors are not willing to take the time to test which medication works best for your brain, so people get a prescription and are told to take it until it’s too late to stop it.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Doesn’t her mother run a company that sorts out all the sports broadcast rights for TV networks? That sounds like a very lucrative career. No idea what the Dad does but I would imagine Clancy comes from money.

The family home doesn’t look anything special but maybe her parents are frugal too.
Yes her mom has a high powered director's job, her dad is a carpenter but I'm sure earns good money in NY were construction is huge. She mentioned that it was great coming from a white and blue collar family in the vlog the last time she went to NY. Also she mentioned that she was privately educated throughout her schooling. I'm also thinking her parents paid for her college education as she never complains about having to pay back loans which I'm sure she would if had to!

Last edited:

vlogwatcher33

All I have to say about the new vlog:

What kind of psycho AIR FRIES gnochhi? Does she not know that it’s a pasta dish?! She ate them like french fries. I think Zac baked them up on a frying sheet too. Both idiots who clearly don’t know shit about culture!

-signed an angry Italian
I haven’t watched yet… oh no😅 Just when she was trying to mix things up for us hahaha

Yeah I think they’re not understanding how difficult it is to make friends in new places especially if you’re just there for a month…how will they meet people?
And that's with covid being gone. Could you imagine moving from city to city with restrictions (which is a very realistic possibility during autumn/winter) and even lockdown? It's hard enough meeting people as is, let alone with social distancing.

Just going to leave this here. She said she was going to discuss wedding planning with the reporter. I didn't know it was a "poor me, I'm the victim, I got attacked" kind of story...
It's almost word for word the article Clancy wrote herself. I'll have to go looking for thr article.

MissFinn

Chatty Member
I think directly calling out the woman (and using her name) was absolutely ridiculous. I GET you want to vent, but you have tens of thousands of followers that are now ready with their pitchforks, and this woman has nothing. It’s an abuse of power.

Most definately! Its so childish and also like the epitomy of "influenzas". They all just want hobey boo boo ass licking comments. Just let it be! The world is on fire and these two make this a massive thing!

She really is like overly dramatic about most dumb stuff? Like really! And why are so many people like giving her attention and sympathy🤨 she doesnt have any real problems! Also its driving me nuts her explaining how much she "works". She gets up super early every morning to work. Ok clancy! Like she snickers around at home and stuff its not very hard work! She wants to keep this image shes really driven and busy career woman 😂😂😂😂 and also a super model obvs cause so many photo shoots

pj011

If her content was consistently as good as today's video, she could totally justify doing this as a full time job. It was snappy, informative, it was well edited. I think I prefer this content to the bi weekly "fluff" vlogs.
The irony here is that she no doubt deems videos like “what I spend in a week” as “filler content” since they’ve officially left Nashville and are in Ohio this weekend before going to Charlotte. Expecting Wednesday’s video to be that “Ask Me Anything” then back to same old/same old “week in my life” once she’s settled in Charlotte…

candyclouds

Oh god I just had her vlog on in the background and I was caught off guard like "Eh? What's neoki?!"
Seriously how hard is it to google 'how to pronounce gnocchi' Clancy!! 😩

Kendallkuulei89

I’m not sure I find Zac as calculating as some others speculate. I think it’s just a matter of he was used to having his free time. Clancy had a set schedule, so he had a solid eight hours to himself. He could do what he wanted when he wanted. Now, those hours are taken up by Clancy (and let’s be real. Even if she’s not actively bothering him, its always different when someone’s presence is occupying a space that used to be solely yours).

it reminds me of couples who retire, and then they end up divorcing because they realize working separately was what kept them together.
thats so sad :-( unfortunately you are right.

vlogwatcher33

That must have been me because I'm not sure if it is against tattle rules or something plus I was waiting for her to change the password (because it is so ridiculously easy to guess) which didn't happen.
There is a screenshot a few pages ago and what you can see on it happens to look similar to the design of a website called theknot*com. Clancy herself said the wedding is in 2023 and of course we do know her last name and we do know the first name of the bride and groom.
You shouldn't need any more info than that ;)
I’m still not smart enough to guess it 😂 is there an “and” in it?

glamorous

I honestly thought the way her dad acted was typical for European parents around his age?
I actually find it weird how close she is to her mom more than how not close she is to her dad lol.
Maybe my family is weird 🤷‍♀️ we're all antisocial and complain when we have to meet anyone even family lol.

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
shes dreadful
i watched a video where she stamped on a brownie and made her colleague eat in on camera
shes not funny shes not as cute as she thinks she is and her mum and dad aand everyone else she drags in to her blogs dont want to be on camera. shes a show off

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I have so many questions. And I’m curious to hear her decision to leave news.
Even if she doesn't say it, it is money related. She can make a lot more doing a lot less. I bet it will be all about not getting enough sleep etc on her big excuses, sorry 'big announcement' vlog.