Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kendallkuulei89

there she goes in defense mode again. i love how shell address the negativity and got side tracked and talk about her skin products while applying then go back to addressing and defending herself. man she is all over the place LOL

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
She really wants to bash Local12 and is holding nothing back for how much she hated it. She acts noble like “I don’t want to haha my employer” yet says how burnt out and how much she hated it…she chose to be a news reporter yet it seems she hated every minute of it?

“finally putting myself first” so what was she doing previously? Does putting yourself first just mean spending money on yourself? That’s not really putting yourself first. That’s just existing and life.
Well said, everything she says screams of privilege. I'm sure there are lots of aspiring news reporters who would love a job there but don't have a mother to pull the strings to land them the job!

OmgObsessed

She really loves labeling herself a “tourist”
Lol at her using a word that has a lot of stigma. Most YouTubers say traveler/traveling and nomad. Probably more words but can't think right now. She really isn't going to appeal to that community when she uses the wrong terms.

OmgObsessed

someone made a comment about the YouTube channel (probably in passing).
I do actually think it was more than that. She definitely did film at times when she was suppose to be working. Topped with her seemly constant issues with bloopers and the communication having issuses on her end... It doesn't look good. It's probably the first time a job has reprehended her and she's salty. I also think the person who snitched didn't like her for more reasons than just YouTube. ☕

Lolita666

The wedding registry is still empty and she hasn't changed the password yet. So either she doesn't read here, it's a fake date anyways, she doesn't care or she doesn't plan to add anything else to the page it doesn't matter
Would you mind sharing the site where this info is available. I asked before, but i got ignored from someone, so I'm trying again. Thanks.

OmgObsessed

Shoot you would think it's a change but it's the same boring vlogs. She did get me interested with the nomad title. Then most of the video was the same nonsense :(

OmgObsessed

Lol that video is some shit I would post on Xanaga in a pink sweater. She should really look at what other people are posting. I'm not saying she doesn't look cute but it's hella cringe and not how fashion videos are done.

Maybe she saw Kim k and Paris reshoot their "iconic" photo?

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
She has Covid. Yikes.
Hope she feels better soon but I can't imagine the amount of complaining that will be done on the vlogs, I'm going to have to stop watching! I thought she was awful towards Zac in the proposal vlog today, yes going to a park at night wasn't the best idea but the poor guy was trying his best!

Oh for sure, I knew a lady who worked for the local news growing up. Kindest lady you’d ever think to meet before she got a big promotion, and she was literally impossible to be around afterwards. Goes to their head for sure.
I wonder what the heck went to Zac's head then, given he's quite mediocre at his job