Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glamorous

I wonder if she even knows she has problems with eating?

I definitely know I struggle with restriction/then binge. I own up to having issues though. Maybe it doesn't fit her fake positive vibe or she really doesn't know it's not normal?

Reactions: 1

Glitter Girl

I preferred the red dress she didn't buy over the one she did buy.
Her style is very girly. She seems to not like to look a little sexy. I understand not wanting to show cleavage but her style makes her look like a teen not the 27 y/o woman she is.
Yeah, I kept thinking the one she bought looked like a prom dress circa 1995.

OmgObsessed

I mean OCD doesn't just randomly go away when you grow up. It also would explain her issues with eating. I do the same thing but I actually manage to get my vitamins. When I was younger I was scared someone poisoned my food or that there would be hair/objects in my food. I also wouldn't eat food that made me sick before. She seriously needs to speak to someone. Heck they may even help her break up with Zac because he ain't it lol. I'm also pretty sure she checks here.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Serious question does Zac have a drink problem or is it his way of self medicating due to his depression about this 'traveling' lifestyle?

It is clear she reads this forum. I still don't believe they get Ubers to and from bars as she is so cheap, take the wholefoods rant as an example in todays vlog.

Kendallkuulei89

todays vlog was hard to watch. her and zach's chemistry just seem to lack (at least in the vlogs) when she was complaining about the time change with zach i had to pause because it just go soooooo awkward......and she needs to stop saying (i dont know) after every single sentence. its annoying after awhile. althought the eye lashes were pretty neat ill be honest.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Why does she need photographers in every city to take photos for her IG? Even influencers with millions of followers take the photos by themselves. There is no need for photographers to make your IG feed somehow interesting, it’s you who should have better ideas and post interesting content.

smoothiebowl

I think they are realistically going to settle back in Cincinatti or somewhere a few hours from there or New York.

They are travelling right up until their wedding and I would think about a year after that they will want a baby. Even though a year is a good enough time to settle and make friends, when a baby comes along C & Z will want family & dependable friends nearby.

You need a community when you have a baby for when things aren’t working out or if one of them ended up in hospital or anything (fingers crossed that doesn’t happen to them).

If Clancy continues as a full time vlogger after the wedding it would be a bit isolating when settling in a new city so I’d imagine she will go back to work in some capacity, maybe even something freelance just to meet people.

I know I’m talking way in the future but she said they are scoping out a place to stay forever and I think they’d prefer to be near people they know and love rather than someone that’s a bit warmer.

Not saying that people can’t or don’t often move to new places and settle in and raise their families there and love it btw! I just think realistically for them moving somewhere 10 hours away won’t be feasible

vlogwatcher33

They got their engagement photos done last night and they’ve both been posting about them! I thought she looked good- but I am almost certain she got them done for free haha because of her most recent post talking all about the photographer who is willing to travel. I wonder how much other stuff she will get for free for the wedding as an “influencer”?

sarajackman

I think this decisions is largely due to Zac. Before she met him, when she was single, she said she was going to be a workaholic and didn't want a family. Oh have the times changed. The "easier" job for her is becoming an influencer/full time YouTuber because she can stay at home, make easy money and listen to herself talk. Especially once kids come into the picture, I doubt she will go back to reporting. She even told Sheila, she's getting her traveling out of the way now before kids. I'm sure if she never met Zac, she could have made it into a network.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I think so, but who knows how much of it is true and how much is made up. I’m over these two. I can’t even make it through vlog without fast forwarding the whining and insane first world problems. I really did like her initially but she’s like fingernails on a chalkboard now. Never cared for Zac’s Groot looking self.

She is oddly different from when she started working to when she was studying. I've heard news reporters can turn into some of the cockiest people on the planet tho. I watched a police interrogation of Florida reporter Farron Salley and heaps of people agreed.

OmgObsessed

Clearly you guys don't understand eating bland chicken is more acceptable than actually taking care of her health. /s

• Haha

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I was so surprised her mom is helping pay! Why encourage something that will most likely end badly? Her friends or family should tell her. I know it hurts and might cause issuse but she will be thankful later!
Do you guys think they will break up or divorce?
I was glad to hear they are not organised enough to get married this summer, so hopefully with a longer engagement there will be time to break it off. Clearly Clancy isn't happy, and I don't blame her as it must be awful to be with someone who is not really into you! Maybe that explains all the complaining about minor stuff as this is the real issue.

Wow..this Influencer sh*"'t is so cringey and rings so phony. Instead of being somewhat relatable in all her annoyingness, she joined the I just quit my job cause I don't wanna get up and go to a job crew. Just make edited videos and look for content instead of being authentic. Looks like she's just posting colorful pictures with lettering to make her life look interesting. All for money.....looks forced....

Amethyst28

Does anyone else remember her video about the pill. She said that she didn’t have a period at all for years while in college and her mam wanted her to go on the pill for years so to regulate them. That + her B12 deficiency…..

HairyBerries

VIP Member
What a shame her parents spent all that money for her to go to college and she isn’t even going to pursue a career in her field.

Haha, but I mean to be fair a lot of people leave industries they studied hard for in college because the job isn't what they expected it to be. She's treating this move to quit her tv role as if it was a mistake though, so I wonder if she's regretting this influencer backup plan or leaving her job as a news reporter :unsure: