Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kendallkuulei89

i was watching her old new reporter blooper videos and i honestly do miss those days. she was a fantastic reporter with such passion and enthusiasm. i do hope she considers going back or at least working a different shift. ithink it was more of her weird schedule that stressed her out, not the job it self. i could be wrong. but she has way more views 2 or 3 years ago than with her new vlogs.

Reactions: 1

Kendallkuulei89

Does people in her comments really talk about her privileged life? Or she indeed reads here...

I would read something here and the next time she is explaining/answers that on her YouTube :unsure::cautious:
i scrolled through her youtube comments and i dont see any priviledge comments?? i wonder if its instagram

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
ALSO! I googled her name and found that a book was published by a “Clancy Burke” called Girls, Gloss, and Gossip Galore. It’s on Amazon and it seems it was published in 2008. I’m not sure if that’s her…so I came here to ask, do any of you know if she’s mentioned writing this book in her older YT videos?

6.30 in, enjoy!

TheGlossy

VIP Member
She's deluded if she thinks her nails are looking good. She applied nail polish on her cuticles! Even a 12 year can do a better job.

• Haha

aofiem98

Here she is again with the stingy behaviour I love how she always describes herself as “frugal” 🙄 girl you give Scrooge a run for his money

I used to genuinely enjoy her videos but this is getting too much, getting a balayage is not that expensive!

I find it really strange that she is so tight on things like hair or Ubers but she gets takeout salad that costs like $12 every other day?

If she does lurk here: Clancy, I tried to give you constructive criticism about how your money talk in videos doesn’t paint you in the best light but you deleted my comment so here we are

OmgObsessed

Maybe Clancy needs to check out that channel lol. I did a quick skim through and they seem lovely. Plus travel channels that actually research and talk about where they are going and why is a lot better than just vlogging. Clancy really needs to change things up. Either do research and travel or vlogs that aren't boring af.

OmgObsessed

Honestly screw Zac and his "sarcastic" attitude. I absolutely hate men that think being a dick is attractive. Funny how she reads here but still doesn't break up with him. I bet if she broke up with him and focused on being a better YT she would make hella bank.

On another note the more I learn about nutrition in school the more concerned I am about Clancy. Especially if she want to have children naturally in the future. Basically how she is eating now can cause miscarriages and birth defects. Even if she isn't going to have children she needs to go get her insides looked at and go to a nutritionist. It's not normal to have multiple intolerance. I know it makes her scared but she seriously needs to get help.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
So thirty minutes of Clancy complaining about having TWO WEEKS OF PAID VACATION? My looooord.

ETA: (because I have to watch the vlogs in bits and pieces for my sanity sometimes). Clancy being like “omg, I said February is my least favourite month and a coworker said it was offensive because it’s black history month!!!” came off as so victim-y. Damn. Maybe don’t say stuff like that…? You’d think a news reporter of all people would know about BHM. Talk about tone deaf.
This does not surprise me, she was calling things 'ghetto' for years before being pulled up on it in her comment section. In the most recent vlog she said 'you would think I grew up poor' before the damage limitation line 'not that there is anything wrong with that'. As you said completely tone deaf!

Remember when she said her pale skin was gross at a time where that was a giant NO NO. Plus she only likes being tan to cover up her orange from not eating right. 🙈 She reminds me of mean girls when they complain about BS.
Thats right, I forgot about that! And she got backlash and had to address it in the next video. You'd think she'd be better with words considering she's, you know, a reporter...

sarajackman

Now I'm super curious as to what their plans are! She is constantly asking for NC recommendations, which does have me thinking now! I wonder if tomorrow's vlog will allude to something. I can so see them bouncing around a couple of places as her way of being "spontaneous" and then settling back in Ohio and buying a house closer to the wedding.

Anyone know when their apartment lease is up?

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Poor Zac is so hen pecked, I feel so bad for him that he won't have a best man/grooms men at his wedding. Next she'll be saying we won't bother with food to save money. Why get married at all?

glamorous

She goes to Miami, orders room service for the first time, and gets... the exact same meal she gets everywhere!!! She's in Miami, order something exciting ffs
But all her "allergies" aka food that she has diarrhea from because her B12 has been low for years.

Also, if she was intolerant to milk and eggs how can she eat bread that isn't vegan? She doesn't even check to my knowledge. Lmao

Lolita666

Omg she deffo reads here! We were talking about how she should be touring houses and voilà! Here’s her new vlog looking at a house in Franklin!

Hi Clancy! 👋🏻 Spend less time on here and more time making your vlogs interesting and maybe getting better clothes
Why she's soooooo obvious that she reads here?!! 😂

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Wait she didn’t have enough money to buy dresses at Lulu’s when she was a tv news reporter doing YouTube (2 incomes), but she DID have enough money to quit her full time job and only do YouTube?? 🤔
Do you think it is all the ad revenue? These have been boring items so far but I'm sure they pay well.

She should get sponsorship from chicken sandwiches, she has the most bland diet ever eating the same things day after day, I'm not a doctor but can tell the stomach issues are due to food allergies which happen when you eat the exact same things day after day...

sarajackman

So Zac is physically sick at the thought of this trip. His stress is manifesting physically, that is so sad for him. Did anyone else catch the part in video when she was trying to clown his outfit and he said I’m with the times and you are like 2018 or something to that effect. I laughed out loud, she had just shown her hideous outfit on camera 🤣🤣 those pants were hideous and way to tight. I wonder how many times he’s been too nice to tell her, that her outfit looked like it fell out of a trash bag.
SO UGLY. She needs a stylist

Attachments

• Haha