Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BottleBlonde

Also I kind of can’t believe there was no discount code included with all the Lulu dresses. What’s the incentive to buy them? Clancy kept saying they were cheap, but they were all essentially $70.00+. No, that’s not WILDLY expensive, but I wouldn’t say it’s a steal the way she tried to.

And if her “partnership” means she had affiliate links, I’m pretty sure you have to claim that in the description.

If she’s going to be an influencer, all that stuff matters.

Reactions: 1

Kendallkuulei89

Right!! Like what does she think? People will find zac drunk funny/riveting content/influencing. She has the mentality of a 12 yo old.

Im sorry I keep repeating myself but she doesnt have the personality/imagination to be succesful at youtube. She got the views easy with her career choice earlier and thought this is easy and will make her "rich" . But what now? Her vlogs are so boring. She sits on the bed and talks crap no ones interested in. I could write a novel of the things that annoy me in her 😆😂😂 also they just dont seem like a couple who has fun together whilst travelling. They just seem off and I cant see them laughing together till they cry. I bet clancy misses routines (her life is one big routine) but shes busy convincing everyone shes so HAPPY she quit.
if you wanna watch a lovely fun couple traveling the world follow dan and chelle. clancy's views have dropped majorly but its perfectly ok because the ones who are having a hard time adjusting to this new *influencer* channel are TROLLS

glamorous

I feel like she definitely has halo effect on people because she is a bit of above average looks. I sometimes question if that's why Zack stays. She definitely has lived a very privileged/sheltered life. I wish I had a loving family and went to an all girls school lol.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
This!!!!
Everytime they go out they drive and they drive home even though both drink??
I don't get it!
Also is vodka water literally plain water and vodka??? That's disgusting 🤣
Vodka water is made with sparkling water, so yes super disgusting

nanmo1228

I agree with BottleBlonde, Clancy definitely made it sound like she hated her job. That’s fine, but she certainly didn’t convey that in her videos. I know she had issues with the hours and that’s perfectly understandable. This behavior seems out of character for someone so frugal and worried about money. So now she either has no health insurance or is having to pay for it herself. Not to mention she seemed to be very good at her job. I really thought she had a shot at making it big.

sarajackman

WOW Clancy and Zac can't handle any heat. One person leaves a mean comment and the two of them are out for blood and expose the woman. Get used to it Clance, you're a full time influencer now!

Also, if these jeans aren't the definition of cheugy....WTF HIDEOUS. She can't dress to save her life!

Attachments

vlogwatcher33

In addition to hyping up her YouTube they also said “good luck on your travels” which confirms my hunch that she’s becoming a travel vlogger and going to diff states like she’s mentioned

vlogwatcher33

A couple minutes into her new vlogs and she’s already talking about how much work it is making vlogs and that her new job is actually hard! I’d respect it way more if she just admitted that she was working super hard before having a full time reporter job and doing YouTube (which is so true and honorable!) but it’s not an equal amount of work anymore she’s allowed to just say “wow it’s nice to have an easy job now that’s not as much work!!” But that’d take letting go of some pride 😅

I was checking to see if she was OK and look what I found. Please help her Lily 😂View attachment 981040
LMAO this is even better (worse?) than I ever imagined! Oh I don't follow her on FB, good call! Truth be told I just got married in Oct and also had sticker shock so maybe I just knew what she'd be expecting because it happened to me so recently. Honestly, it's just so, so hard to have an affordable wedding unless you downsize dramatically or don't have to pay for the venue (there's other tricks like have it in the off-season, downsize the menu, only beer/wine, etc. but it's still SO fucking expensive either way, I'm soooo happy I never have to plan that again). We spent about $15k for 50 people, and she mentioned on insta stories she wanted a 200-person wedding so unless both families are helping them pay for it, she should just do a micro wedding or even elope.

Poor Zac, I feel like everyone was ruining his proposal lol with his family needing to get their early bird special dinner and everyone complaining about the darkness. Maybe he shouldn't have invited the parents to THE actual proposal to keep it intimate and just met them at the restaurant afterwards. Also, Zac could have totally been like, we should take some nice pictures we can frame while our families are together since this rarely happens, why don't you put on some makeup/a dress?

alinaskyinz

When Clancy started talking about not wanting a diamond ring, I was like WOW! Maybe she’s invested in the whole “blood diamond” debate and doesn’t want to contribute to that. But no. Just the price, lol.
Makes sense because she is a mega cheapskate lol!

sarajackman

^ so strange! I found a common theme that Clancy dosent like or comment on other peoples’s photos.

for example, Zac’s mom posts her all the time and today clancy reshared a photo of kids (I’m assuming Zac’s relatives) waving at Clancy and Zac from the window. Clancy reposted it - yet didn’t even comment and like it.

And now the engagement photographer. what is up with her? Is she “too proud.”

glamorous

Remember how she claimed split sleeping helped her so much! Yeah I knew it was utter BS. She is now trying to blame it on waking up at 2 when it's on her for switching her schedule for her LVM. Also, I wish she would stop talking about vegetarian and vegans. None of us our offended by your shitty eating and low B12. That's all you honey.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Maybe it was the fact he was dating a tv news reporter who was really quite humble initially. He saw her potential before she saw it in herself then he started building her up telling her how great she was, now he’s making sure she remembers how he helped her in her transformation. Seems like quite the narcissist honestly, always seeing himself better than what he is, regardless of what anyone else says and if someone dare to question a narcissist they will come back at guns blazin.
Maybe his anxiety also stems from his insecurity that she might leave him.

OmgObsessed

I'm sure Clancy will totally be the 50% that last. Even though it's her first serious relationship and it hasn't actually been that long. Yup, totally logical. 😂