Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nupy

Clancy: "Carly is right now giving me a little lesson on how to steam clothing. I have never done this in my life, I swear."
Carly: "This is not the kind of steamer I have, so I have no idea."

I have no words left. THIS IS A TEACHER FFS!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

What10001

Chatty Member
There is a difference in being frugal and just plain stupid. If you are almost 30 years old with a steady income you should have a few pairs of nice shoes. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A WANNABE INFLUENCER. The teeth thing bugged the hell out of me. Her teeth are straight, white enough and perfectly normal. I have never seen someone who whines and complains about literally EVERYTHING. The way she calls herself disgusting 24/7 is either a great way to get some nice comments for that ego boost, or her self esteem in the gutter. I think she’s mentally stunted at like 16.

sarajackman

Yeah idk how Zac works from that apartment with Clancy gabbing at a camera all day. And she probably is constantly saying: *in a baby voice* “zaccc you’re not paying attention to me.”

One of the boutiques she shops at is now featuring her on Instagram stories today. I’m guessing she’s pushing them for a partnership. They even called her a “celebrity.” How much did Clancy have to pay them to say that??

• Haha

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Ladies, thank God I found this thread because i need to vent. She has been going on my nerves lately, especially when she talks about money. No one can convince me that she doesn’t like to spend, they go out to eat every weekend and also drinks. I got so pissed when she said she thinks her vitamin B12 were around $100 and this was too much for her, but buys a monthly membership at that workout class that is over $100 a month.
Clancy, you dumb b*tch, if your vitamin B12 was sooooooooo low that the doctors could barely detect it, you don’t just switch to taking vitamin B12 supplements, because you would have to take so many units a day to have the same effect as a vitamin B12 infusion has. She is so immature and ignorant, and spreads miss information. I did not like the part where she talked about giving that lady a $25 voucher. You just don’t do it, $25 is NOTHING, for someone that is struggling. Just buy that voucher and don’t mention it on your vlog as if you are the Mother Theresa of Cincinnati. It baffles me that she is 26 years old yet so damn immature. I agree with everyone who said she won’t make it as an influencer, she is so damn boring and dumb. A walking contradiction. Zac’s naked shots are disturbing but we can’t blame a poor man that lives with a woman who doesn’t do proper medical check up’s to understand why is she so cold when outside is 63930392737382 degrees.

Vegan diet won’t solve Zac’s health issues, veganism is not made for everyone, it can harm you if you already have underlying conditions (talking from my personal experience).
I don’t want to be rude, but i find her a very boring person. I can’t imagine how a man would want to spend the rest of his life with someone with no personality, humor or charm like Clancy.
My ranting is over for now, back to being a silent reader. 😅

Last edited:

Sloanes

I'm sure she has her own doubts about this career move and that's why she's so defensive. She needs to accept that making this change is also hard for her viewers who thought she lived for her job, adored her coworkers, and loved being on the news.

Oh, my god! I did not know there was a thread for Clancy! I've been watching her for a while and since she quit her job as a TV News Reporter (take a shot) I've found her really whiny! I've not had a chance to read through the thread, but im pretty sure whatever irritates me will annoy everyone else.

I like Zac, but does any one else find it really annoying when she films him half naked? (Take a shot) I also find their relationship feels a bit one sided, he obviously adores her, but .. does she feel the same way?
Anyway, I'm off to eat my toddler sized portion of oatmeal in a mug (take a shot) and stare awkwardly into the camera. (Shots around)

(Hubs and I have started a drinking game for her videos. Can you tell?)

• Haha

Glitter Girl

Influencers are the digital version of used car salesmen.

Also for anyone who's watched Clancy for a while, she sure wasn't apolitical back in 2016 when she filmed a day in her life in college and she went crazy about possibly missing a political debate between Trump and Clinton. She was into it then.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
She snapped back at a comment saying Zac is obviously stressed about the travels - "Are you his doctor? If not, we respectfully ask that you please keep your input and opinions to yourself". lol

So now that they have some issues and the influencer life is not all praise, naps and money, Clancy has complains? People are going to have opinions if you share your boyfriend's bathroom schedule, Clancy, just like they do when it comes to his job, etc. You can't have it both ways - if you go the easy road and spend your days taking pics and talking about dresses (cringy af btw), you have to deal with the negatives too.

She keeps trying to prove that she's working hard, it's ridiculous. I can't feel bad for her missing pool days because she has to edit another vlog in which she is at the pool. Also, those travels already look so so sad.
She is extremely passive aggressive in the comments. I’ve criticized her few times and she always wrote back with an arrogant and ignorant tone. I stopped watching her few weeks ago but still enjoying this thread and all your thoughts here. Never giving her my views anymore. She sucks at everything.

vlogwatcher33

Yeah idk how Zac works from that apartment with Clancy gabbing at a camera all day. And she probably is constantly saying: *in a baby voice* “zaccc you’re not paying attention to me.”

One of the boutiques she shops at is now featuring her on Instagram stories today. I’m guessing she’s pushing them for a partnership. They even called her a “celebrity.” How much did Clancy have to pay them to say that??
She’s in her model era.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
“Money has never motivated me” I’m sure that’s easy for her to say when she’s never had to worry about missing bills, not being able to afford food, etc. she says she’s not motivated by money yet never spends any so no wonder. She’s motivated by money, by how much she can save. Never mind not spending money on B12 shots for her health, she’s not motivated by money yall!!

also I didn’t like the connotation that there’s shame being on food stamps. Especially right now, millions of people are getting help, it’s there to help. I also know of teachers and other professions on food stamps. It’s not just for unemployed people…

she keeps saying over and over how “happy” she is, as if she’s trying to convince herself that she is really truly happy. Not sure I buy it.

RJF

VIP Member
I unsubscribed a little while ago but have been following through this thread.

I think the mistake she made is a pretty straightforward one. She thought people were watching her channel for her. In fact, people were watching her channel for the insight into the life of a morning news reporter (a very unique job in an industry that only really exists in this form in America). They stuck around because she’s a nice girl but there is no hook without her distinctive job.

Why should people watch? I don’t think even she could answer that question if put on the spot.

BottleBlonde

Clancy is her own biggest critic, and that’s SAYING something, lmao. Just within her “makeup tutorial”, she complained about:

- her makeup doesn’t look good if she doesn’t use setting powder
- her eyes are small
- her brows are “not her best feature”
- her eyelashes are straight so she has to curl them
- her lips aren’t very big, so no one has ever asked if she’s gotten fillers

I DON’T get it. How can you knock yourself down so constantly? She basically criticized every feature on her face, down to her EYELASHES.

Also, they brought uncooked chicken to a cookout which is WILD to me. I was always taught you don’t bring something the host has to prepare. It’s not a potluck. And even then, you’d take cooked food. Am I nuts? That was weird, right??

• Wow
This woman is so tone deaf it’s not even funny. She spends a whole video whining about all the “work” she has to do before she gets to travel the country. Most people will never have the chance to see the country like her, and she’s just whining about the tasks she has to do before then. Wish I didn’t have a job, went to the pool all day, and only had to worry about where to put my things so I could travel and see new places.

alinaskyinz

Wow Clancy has really gone down hill. In her college days she was much more charismatic. Now it’s blatant her social cognition and critical thinking have declined to child like bratty behavior. She used to be very disciplined and motivated in her older videos, now I see her social awareness is non existent, like her style being stuck in 2010, her not being able to take constructive criticism and instead lashing out at her viewers, openly talking about things no one cares about like Zac’s bathroom behavior, shoving the camera in people’s faces while they eat when they are clearly uncomfortable, every vlog basically being carbon copies of her sitting at the pool and talking about the same things over and over, and she actually thinks this is appealing and interesting content that companies will sponsor her for and will keep fans engaged 😂😂😂😂😂 Her “influencer career” is a train wreck, she’ll be back to being a reporter in a year from now when all her fans have gotten bored with her and her bank account dries up.

View attachment 1480218
this is the content we’ve been dying to see! Is she kidding me?! This girl is so sheltered..
LOL how did Clancy not have the foresight to realize this post makes her look super sheltered and uncultured? It really makes her look basic and naive, that she does not ever travel or even go to different grocery stores. Clancy is the walking epitome of basic and cheugy. How is she going to travel the world and explore different cuisines and cultures if she literally only eats oatmeal and chicken sandwiches? I remember she was in Ireland she complained everyday how Irish food is disgusting, she has no regard for cultural sensitivities and brags about her small mindedness and restricted eating. I bet she would say the same thing about cuisines of other cultures since she is so clearly proud of being close minded and unwilling to try new things. Now imagine Clancy traveling in Asia, she would have a panic attack in 1 day from the food and culture shock and cry and bother Zac 24/7 and flee back to her sheltered white American suburbia.

Last edited:
  • Wow

OmgObsessed

She seriously gave up a stable job making $60,000 what.the.actual.fuck?! A lot of jobs posted are $40,000 for a masters degree. The change she should of made was getting rid of Zac. No way is her YouTube going to grow when her growth was purely from her being a news reporter. She could have kept continuing making bank as she moved up.

sarajackman

I agree with you guys! You're right – she is only deciding to travel to make "exciting" content and Zac is being dragged into it. She probably saw the feedback that her recent Saturday vlogs have been getting. It's the same repetitive, boring shit. She is going to go crazy with all the extra time on her travels. Remember, Clancy does not like to spend money too. So how will this play out? Traveling = spending money and eating a lot of extra calories. Two things Clancy hates.

It's going to cost money to go to museums, eat out, breweries, go to national parks, sightseeing, shopping etc. I can see her staying in the Air B n B most days to avoid going out and spending money😅

And yeah, as soon as the wedding gets closer she knows she'll have exciting content like buying a house, pregnancy announcement, birth video etc. I bet she'll pop out kids soon for more money. If you don't know what I mean just watch The Dad Challenge Podcast on YouTube. He goes over how family vloggers pimp out their kids for money. We'll see if she becomes one of those.

In the meantime, she's going to post click-baity titles on her travel vlogs like: "We got mugged." "Our car broke down! "We slept on the street!" "All my money is gone!" Which in turn will all be nothing, just Clancy being dramatic. Also, of course, she's keeping the cities a secret each month as a "surprise." Dragging this out = More money for her on YouTube

• Haha

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Also l saw she got their actual engagement photos back…. But she hasn’t posted any of them!? She didn’t even comment on the photographers post when she posted them! Very shocking considering she shared like 100 stories after the other pics they had done with the others photographer….wonder if they don’t like them as much
I can’t believe that she is going to wear the same exact wedges at her own wedding. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i am DEAD 💀

Last edited:
  • Wow

Nupy

So I needed a reason to not vacuum clean the flat and created this for her upcoming vlogs.

ClancyBurkeBingoCard
chocolate oatmealapple watch ringsworkoutdrinking
tablecloth dresssweet potatochicken sandwichsalad with chicken
addressing commentsZac wearing ugly shirtkindle/booktrash tv show
Zac being meancurrent nail polish coloursomething disgustingsneakers > heels

Let's see if we can get 16/16.

I wonder if she ever considered a career in acting? She is used to being in front of cameras (at least tv+vlog), great at pretending to be happy / hiding her true feelings and I guess she would have zero issues with learning her lines, she strikes me as someone who would learn other people's lines on top of her own.
Plus, she is really pretty. She looked SO good without make up (bath robe clip) in her last vlog. I'm glad she wears less make up nowadays but I still think she doesn't need any, she is a natural beauty imho.

• Haha