Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh how I love it when influencers try to give us mortals money saving tips. She is completely out of touch, I mean what's next? "Tips on how you too can have a well paid job using your mom's connections"?

Reactions: 6

RJF

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Clancy Burke #2 She’s touring America for a while but will she make it down the aisle?

BottleBlonde

At this rate, Clancy is going to celebrate every milestone.
- first trip to the dentist without being a TV news reporter!
- first time waking up at exactly 8:17am — I’m NOT a TV news reporter…
- my new routine now that I’m not a TV news reporter?!

• Haha

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
+
Oh absolutely, she'd be a nightmare lol. I would just be pissed off if my boyfriend told me upfront how incredibly annoyed I make him
Yes, i would too. I wonder why she leaves such humiliating words in her Vlog. She has the power to edit things out, but her brain doesn’t know the difference between your boyfriend disrespecting you and being funny.

Reactions: 5
........it's the fact that she and Zac would rather blame POTATOES for his stomach issues than alcohol. Smmfh.
Well vodka is made from potatoes, so she's not far off. 😋

In all fairness, I have found watching the arguing really uncomfortable. The punctuality debate, who is winning in the punctuality debate, grammar etc. Boring. Why would you think that would be worthwhile viewing? Its so frustrating to watch a reasonably good channel decend into mediocrity because shes too scared to get out of her own way.
I started watching her for her viral video and enjoyed seeing BTS at work. I love that kind of content. I think more could have been made of that solo tour she did. That looked really interesting. I know nothing about Nashville beyond the music scene, so anything, local interests, museums, history, lifestyle (not binge drinking on Broadway) costs etc would be more useful in a travel vlog than someone moaning about not having a large enough area to "get ready for the day" . That's life, kiddo.

Hi! I’m Clancy Burke and I’m an influencer. My fiancé Zac would much rather be in Cincinnati with people who mean the most to him and I’m clearly not one of them. But I intend to keep him far away from his friends and family so that he can tuck me into bed every night. If you’re a new subscriber I quit my job to travel the world and I will take you along to my bootcamp classes, grocery store runs where I buy oatmeal and sweet potatoes and walk down the street to the nearest food place to eat chicken sandwich and sweet potatoes. I feel my viewers will get a good sense of the city when I do these things. I won’t try any food that the city is famous for because I can’t eat anything other than chicken and sweet potatoes. So I’m really not interested in actually exploring the city. I spent all my money on Airbnb so I can’t actually afford to do anything.

I can’t believe she complained about basically paying a company to provide a service for her. Of course they’re gonna take 20% Clancy, that’s how fees work. And the whole “they want money from videos I made years ago” is she gonna say that for every video then? “Well I made this video not yoh, so you shouldn’t be getting any of the profits” ??? Makes no sense how she would complain about paying for service but it also does bc she’s so obnoxiously cheap she’s probably one of those people who insists on separate checks or someone Venmoing if the difference is like $5…she’s so naive.

the Zac and Donna drama wasn’t that interesting and basically just a grown man arguing with a stranger on the internet, these two need a new hobby.

can’t wait for the next video probably to be titled “the stress is high!” About them packing their stuff up…so stressful to have things to pack up and put safely away so you can travel the country!!! What a rough life you have

Kendallkuulei89

GOOD LORD CLANCY did we really have to see zac melted like that?? so sloppy and not funny. actually kind of gross. ive seen my own husband that sloppy drunk and i wont tolerate being around him in that state. not classy, showing it on video.

blackmasque

Ah you'd think I would have known that as I live in the South. Guess I'll go eat some dry unseasoned chicken and burnt sweet potatoes as punishment for my ignorance 😂

• Haha

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
They do say that people use retail therapy when they are bored and/or have something missing in their lives. I think that both apply to Clancy. I agree Omg she lies about everything, she used to say the only reason she uses make up was because of the TV cameras, well that was clearly a lie!

Wow she’s gone all in for the click bait YouTube videos. She has a photo of the Eiffel Tower…has she even been to Paris? “Travel full time” - you’re doing workations in different cities in the same country. Impressive still yes, but don’t act like you’re traveling the WORLD right now.

• Haha

sarajackman

New vlog recap:

1) 50 secs into the vlog and she's showing offer her "diarrhea in mug" (ehm I mean oatmeal)
2) The square sunglasses look like she's going to a rave party
3) As much as Zac can be a jerk - the vlog was super boring with Clancy alone in the apartment
4) The amount of times she complained he was gone though (omg..) girl, have some independence!
5) Another mystery illness Clancy has with her left ear aching (hypochondriac much?)
6) The striped dress, fanny pack and sneakers - I have no words!
7) The "I like sleeping next to a big strong man" comment (Wtf?!)

• Haha
Could not finish her newest vlog. I'm sorry but there's nothing there apart from her embarassing Jenna's new boyfriend who clearly didn't want to be in front of the camera. It was pretty painful to watch.

BottleBlonde

I didn’t have “Clancy Burke, regional roving reporter from YouTube, is at the centre of a global conspiracy theory to trick people into believing that there is a deadly virus going around when it’s actually pretty harmless” on my Tattle bingo card.
LOL. I would have blocked that person too. I’m not going to defend Clancy for going out to a huge party, maskless, but hey. Covid is Covid. Glad she recovered, regardless of the severity (or lack thereof) of her symptoms.

BottleBlonde

When Clancy started talking about not wanting a diamond ring, I was like WOW! Maybe she’s invested in the whole “blood diamond” debate and doesn’t want to contribute to that. But no. Just the price, lol.

• Haha

puddingjuice

She really cannot take criticism. How did she make it this far? Respectful critiques does not make one a “hater”
Even when her die hard fans make reasonable comments they cushion it so hard because they know how insanely sensitive she is to feedback and her fans will just pile on. Which apparently Clancy loves and approves of. Suuuper healthy behaviour.

Is it just me or does Zac progressively get more and more mean? The "joke" he made about not listening to word she says and always tuning her out while eating their lunch... Personally I don't understand the humor in saying something like that to your s/o, but what is even more bewildering to me is the fact that Clancy leaves these jokes and digs at her in the videos? Especially during a sponsorship segment??
Definitely not just you! I was cringing watching the hello fresh segment. You could see Zac’s derision/embarrassment oozing out of the screen.. But I also love watching awkward situations so I got a kick out of it. Don’t know why she forces him to be in stuff like that. He clearly doesn’t like it.

Last edited:

smoothiebowl

I just found this forum, and I enjoy watching Clancy but I have this theory that I feel is so obvious si I’m wondering if I’m the only one who can see it coming!!

She has to be quitting her TV news job soon and doing YouTube fulltime/ becoming an influencer. She has mentioned several times but things are coming and the PTO she was taking is probably just her using her vacation before quitting in April!

She also just posted that soon all her work dresses will be for sale on Poshmark… She also showed on her to do list that she needs to get health insurance, and do a photo shoot, and get a new iPhone. It all seems to add up!! Maybe they’re gonna move too?

Anyone else notice these things? It’s clear she doesn’t really like her job any more.
Want to give a shout out to this post because if it wasn’t for that I never would have saw this coming 😂

Very interesting video, and to hear some behind-the-scenes stories of the usual office politics etc.

Definitely Zac’s influence that encouraged her to make the decision she never would have done that herself. However knowing now how she didn’t like the environment in Local 12 it makes Zac’s short lived career there even more confusing 😂

I think a lot of her subscribers like her because she has a full time job and lives a fairly normal life and that’s unusual to see now on YouTube. Intrigued to see what the travel plans are, and how it will affect her channel

Last edited: