Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Could not finish her newest vlog. I'm sorry but there's nothing there apart from her embarassing Jenna's new boyfriend who clearly didn't want to be in front of the camera. It was pretty painful to watch.
I just came on to say the same thing, it was awful!!! And poor Zac is ill from the thought of Clancy talking to a camera and shoving it in his face 24/7! She is actually quite a boring person without the unusual work routine, that was her personality trait!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

aofiem98

Poor Zac is so hen pecked, I feel so bad for him that he won't have a best man/grooms men at his wedding. Next she'll be saying we won't bother with food to save money. Why get married at all?
Clancy’s Wedding Menu:
Plain Air Fried Chicken with a side of Sweet Potatoes

• Haha

What10001

Chatty Member
Ladies, I am calling this here and you are hearing it first. These two won’t make it to their wedding, and that’s super sad, or they’ll get married and divorce soon after. There is zero sparkle between this two. I’ve seen couples like this and they try super hard to fake it or lie to themselves, but in the end they never make it. Clancy and Zac are not a match, never in a million years, change my mind! 😂😎
I totally agree. They will never make it to the wedding. There is zero chemistry. He doesn’t even look at her like he loves her. This girl is a like a super anal child trapped in an adult body. He’s an ass as well, just saying. Zac probably told the nurse, please save me from My wedding, I don’t know how to tell her I don’t like her and she’s making me physically ill. Either that or he wanted to bang 🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
This is my first post here (probably my last) but I want to begin by saying that I like Clancy. As someone who isn’t at all frugal, since watching her videos, I’ve been inspired to make less frivolous purchases. I also admire and find inspiration in her dedication to healthy living.

No one is perfect, nor do I expect them (She and Zac) to be, but I really eye rolled her back when she was “defending” Zac by explaining that he is the most non political person she’s ever met. And now for her to say the same about herself…. I think by saying this she feels like it’s the safe, neutral thing to say when in reality it’s not. It’s such a slap in the face to those of us who MUST pay attention to politics wether we truly want to or not. Does she really think we’re into politics for fun? I don’t think that Clancy is a bad person or tries to be purposefully insensitive, but she does need to be more aware. We simply aren’t all as privileged. The powers that be DO NOT have a lot of OUR best interests at heart and for those of us less fortunates, we MUST pay attention and participate in the political process or else. What a flippant thing to say! If that’s how they feel fine, I don’t begrudge them for that at all. They were born lucky and it is what it is. They can afford to have their heads in the clouds, but for those of us who can’t, it’s just grossly insensitive and I’d appreciate it if they’d just keep it to themselves because at this point it’s merely taunting.
You are allowed to like and dislike whoever you want. But please please please be careful with which influencer you let to inspire you. Clancy is far from being healthy or living a healthy lifestyle. What you call “healthy”, professionals call a “disorder”. If she really wanted to be healthy she would’ve continued healing herself and taking vitamin B12 shots and the list goes on. All the best to you, and i wrote this to protect you in a way. No influencer is inspiring to me, they are full of shit IMO.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I am really beginning to dislike Zac and his boring monotone voice and general dullness. The thing about hiding Clancy's oatmeal, I don't think that is playful at all, he is really passive aggressive towards her. This relationship will end in tears if they continue to live on top of each other 24/7 in that small apartment!

glamorous

If you use the 45cal chocolate syrup + peanut butter it's 😍😍😍.

I question if her and Zac even have sex since she used to want to be a priest lol. I figured it was gross of me to even ask or think about. The sad thing is I can still see her being a virgin even though they sleep in the same bed lmao. She seems like that kind of girl.

I agree she needs to date more. I feel bad for Zac because I think he had pressure due to all his friends being engaged. Tbh I'm the same age and never been engaged or married. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
You are allowed to like and dislike whoever you want. But please please please be careful with which influencer you let to inspire you. Clancy is far from being healthy or living a healthy lifestyle. What you call “healthy”, professionals call a “disorder”. If she really wanted to be healthy she would’ve continued healing herself and taking vitamin B12 shots and the list goes on. All the best to you, and i wrote this to protect you in a way. No influencer is inspiring to me, they are full of shit IMO.
It is far from healthy to turn orange from eating sweet potato everyday, she's the definition of restricted diet. Well said Tamliar I agree with every word you said!

• Heart

nanmo1228

I feel like Zac is treating her completely different since she quit her reporter job. It seems like he wants to argue with her about everything and anything. I wonder if she was a status symbol to him.because she was the pretty news reporter on TV every morning. He’s a man and like most men he probably puts a lot of emphasis on what someone does for a living. He doesn’t even look at her lovingly like he’s used to. Run Clancy run! And yes Zac she could do much better.

BottleBlonde

anywayyyyyyy…

I got a good laugh out of her photographer getting made up, and then Clancy stands front and centre in the shot. Girl. You’ve got seven hits a day. MOVE, lmao.

• Haha

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I have to defend Clancy today, that story made up from Zac that he pretended not to know when his friends said he was slumming it with Clancy meant was such a weird thing to say when they were first dating... I didn't find that funny, he really must not like her!

What10001

Chatty Member
Zac totally has anxiety, completely agree! But I don't have much sympathy as he knew she was a 'youtuber' from the start. Although maybe he thought she would always keep her proper job. It is interesting they are already arguing about her job title, I agree with Zac she is a youtuber, content creator sounds pretentious and is too general.
If I had to guess he probably thought it was cool at first she made some bank on the side of her being on tv, he saw a girl on tv super photogenic, took him awhile to figure out how anal and not quite normal she was, now he’s too invested. He could deal because she was never around. She slept all the time, stayed in on his nights out, hell he could have had another whole life and she’d have never known about it. Pretentious is the PERFECT description of her persona.

Her newest video is so boring. Mostly her talking at the camera about editing her vlog and she also tells a story about how naive she was fresh out of college and congratulated someone on their demotion. She also complains about how much influencers actually have to work!

Zac also is going to be going to the office more often😂 maybe to get away from her

• Haha

aofiem98

absolutely love Clancy deciding that Local 12 had bad vibes because that poor guy peed his pants while she was doing her serious story 😂

• Haha

sarajackman

Caption this guys 😅

1) "I drink to take away the pain of being with Clancy 24/7"
2) "I suffer from intense gastrointestinal issues but continue to drink like a fish"
3) "We live off Japanese sweet potatoes and chocolate oatmeal in our house"
4) "How I feel about spending the rest of my life with Clancy"
5) "When Clancy asks me what time I'll be home from boys night"

Attachments

• Haha

sarajackman

^^^^ vlogwatcher33 you have a good point! I didn't even put two and two together but I think you are on to something.

I actually started watching Clancy because I was a former TV news reporter. Like me, there are a TON of other people leaving the business. There are many articles online if you search the "great resignation of TV news." It's an industry where you're severely overworked/underpaid and it is not a very family friend career (which I'm sure that's something she wants someday). Also, TV news reporters sign a two-year contract, and once that's up, it's time to move again! It makes it so hard to get settled in one area.

Getting up at 1 am every day sucks. If they have kids one day, it's going to be very tricky. There are a lot of journalists who are going into Public Relations for better work-life balance. That's what I did!

I guess time will tell. But with her 2-year contract ending in April, selling work dresses, etc. makes me very suspicious!

^^ Also, to HairyBerries point I think her mom DEFINITELY had a hand in helping her start off in Journalism.

What Clancy never talks about is how she is beyond privileged that she started off in Dayton. For reference, there are about 210 TV news markets in America with New York being #1 and Glendive, MT is 210. Cincinnati is 36. Dayton is 64 and usually, all on-air TV reporters fresh out of college start off in at LEAST market 100 or higher! Making $24k a year. No joke!

So she basically climbed her way to the top, without earning her chops. Also, she had a photographer in Dayton which is unheard of for your first TV market! I lugged a 30 lb camera around for my first TV gig making no money! I was a multimedia journalist or "MMJ" so I was the reporter, photographer, producer all in one! Like the girl Clancy showed getting hit by a car on live, TV, "Tori Yorgey" – basically every newbie is sent out solo to run their own live shot.

I wish she addressed how lucky she is, to start off in Dayton...

Last edited:

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
For her channel it would have been better to stay in Ohio to keep the miserable Zac happy and go on more 'exotic' mini-breaks abroad. While Clancy stays in the US it doesn't matter which city, she can maintain her boring routine as all of the environmental things are available. Going to a completely different environment where the chain gyms/grocery stores/eateries are not available would force her out of her comfort zone!

• Haha