Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Clancy had early success with YT so she didn't really research influencer life and how to make it as one full time. For example, why doesn't she have affiliate links? Those packing cubes? Perfect affiliate link since she bought them off Amazon. How about a link to her favorite bowls for her oatmeal when she can't use her Local 12 mug? How about a link to Zac's messenger bag wherever he got it from? It looks nice for males or females.

She's missing so many opportunities to make a few dollars extra.

Overall, I liked the Charlotte vlog though she didn't really show me anything I can't find in Anytown USA. I don't think sponsors are going to knock down her door when she's traveling unless she gets a little better at it.

Reactions: 5
GOOD LORD CLANCY did we really have to see zac melted like that?? so sloppy and not funny. actually kind of gross. ive seen my own husband that sloppy drunk and i wont tolerate being around him in that state. not classy, showing it on video.

Zac all sloppy like that on film was gross. I’d be pissed if my significant other put me online like that. What might future clients think? Maybe only the ones who get wasted are the ones you care about. Zac looks like a old creepy guy that still goes to clubs with his bald ass and unbuttoned shirts. ZAC YOU ARE 30 NOT 22. I feel like Clancy is so eager to please if she found someone who liked parakeets as much as zac liked liquor she’d open a pet shop.

Reactions: 6
It really bugged me when she kept mentioning it is a seven hour drive but she didn't do any of the driving if the nap times she had are anything to go by!

Reactions: 2
Caption this guys 😅

1) "I drink to take away the pain of being with Clancy 24/7"
2) "I suffer from intense gastrointestinal issues but continue to drink like a fish"
3) "We live off Japanese sweet potatoes and chocolate oatmeal in our house"
4) "How I feel about spending the rest of my life with Clancy"
5) "When Clancy asks me what time I'll be home from boys night"

Attachments

• Haha
Zac slurring his words over her little bedtime prank was really gross. Why would she put that in the vlog? Sometimes Clancy acts like she's 12. She said her mother watches her videos so I always wonder what she thinks about their binge drinking. I could see Clancy getting her parents to move wherever she and Zac end up, expecially if they have kids. And maybe Neal too, although I do remember him saying he did not like North Carolina.

Caption this guys 😅

1) "I drink to take away the pain of being with Clancy 24/7"
2) "I suffer from intense gastrointestinal issues but continue to drink like a fish"
3) "We live off Japanese sweet potatoes and chocolate oatmeal in our house"
4) "How I feel about spending the rest of my life with Clancy"
Going with Number 4. 😄

Last edited:
I'm dead af

her mother watches her videos so I always wonder what she thinks about their binge drinking.
Golden children can do no wrong lmao. Her mom doesn't care for that reason. Her dad on the other hand is Irish. Drinking culture in Europe is different than here.

I do feel bad Neil moved to her and then she bounced. :(

Irrelevant to any of this but I just remembered I look like Clancy's cousin and just 💀

GOOD LORD CLANCY did we really have to see zac melted like that?? so sloppy and not funny. actually kind of gross. ive seen my own husband that sloppy drunk and i wont tolerate being around him in that state. not classy, showing it on video.
Right!! Like what does she think? People will find zac drunk funny/riveting content/influencing. She has the mentality of a 12 yo old.

Im sorry I keep repeating myself but she doesnt have the personality/imagination to be succesful at youtube. She got the views easy with her career choice earlier and thought this is easy and will make her "rich" . But what now? Her vlogs are so boring. She sits on the bed and talks crap no ones interested in. I could write a novel of the things that annoy me in her 😆😂😂 also they just dont seem like a couple who has fun together whilst travelling. They just seem off and I cant see them laughing together till they cry. I bet clancy misses routines (her life is one big routine) but shes busy convincing everyone shes so HAPPY she quit.

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking her dad's reaction to her quiting her job although said in jest was spot on 'loser'.

A 26 year old on 64k + overtime which she did frequently is hard done by, give me a break!

Right!! Like what does she think? People will find zac drunk funny/riveting content/influencing. She has the mentality of a 12 yo old.

Im sorry I keep repeating myself but she doesnt have the personality/imagination to be succesful at youtube. She got the views easy with her career choice earlier and thought this is easy and will make her "rich" . But what now? Her vlogs are so boring. She sits on the bed and talks crap no ones interested in. I could write a novel of the things that annoy me in her 😆😂😂 also they just dont seem like a couple who has fun together whilst travelling. They just seem off and I cant see them laughing together till they cry. I bet clancy misses routines (her life is one big routine) but shes busy convincing everyone shes so HAPPY she quit.
if you wanna watch a lovely fun couple traveling the world follow dan and chelle. clancy's views have dropped majorly but its perfectly ok because the ones who are having a hard time adjusting to this new *influencer* channel are TROLLS

Reactions: 1
Maybe Clancy needs to check out that channel lol. I did a quick skim through and they seem lovely. Plus travel channels that actually research and talk about where they are going and why is a lot better than just vlogging. Clancy really needs to change things up. Either do research and travel or vlogs that aren't boring af.

Reactions: 1
Clancy is back on her bullshit.

The way Zac was zoning out in the car before he left for a week. Probs sitting there thinking about being balls deep in his side piece when he gets back to Ohio. Also, I bet cash money he didn't miss sleeping next to her the way she missed him. It's mean, but also obvious?

Clancy bitching about another vlogger when she, herself, hates it when ppl witch about her.

The fact that she acts like it's such a HUGE DEAL that she had to figure out how to do her makeup in the new place. Not only did she go back to Ohio and NOT fetch her lighted mirror out of storage to avoid this issue in Charlotte, but she acted like moving that round mirror from the bathroom into the living room was a major issue. I could not stand living w her if she seriously made such an issue over the smallest things, ESPECIALLY if she could remedy it and didn't. How do you do it, Zac? Money, my guess.

Clancy looks like she's cosplaying as a 55 yr old preschool teacher. Nothing against 55 yr old preschool teachers, but Clancy is 27 and dresses either like a little girl or much older woman. It's strange.

Those square sunglasses need to go, asap.

Last edited:
Oh boy is she backpedddling on that “revealing my salary” video…she’s now saying how it wasn’t her intention to do this that or the other. Discretion is an important part of the news business, so I’m sure any future employers who see that (even outside the news industry) won’t be happy. Talking about salaries on the internet isn’t very classy…yes you can discuss it and it should be but if she “wants to change” the landscape why didn’t she disclose her salary while she was a reporter?

also, didn’t she say a few vlogs back how hard she works and how influencers do work just as hard as 9-5! Now she’s whining about an influencer (probably a lot more successful than her) working too hard?!?

i find myself just fastforwarding through so much of her content. I still watch for some reason but they’re alll getting to be the same.

Reactions: 4
Clancy bitching about another vlogger when she, herself, hates it when ppl witch about her.
Yep. And wasn't she the one complaining that influencing is hard work and it may SEEM like she's chilling in her bathrobe till noon but in fact she's doing so much? The minute it doesn't suit her narrative, the story changes.

Pretty sure Zac could have gone for the meeting only but he couldn't miss the chance to stay at least a week away from her.

Zac is probably hanging out with his friends and instantly regretting his decision to travel. I really do think he misses Cincinnati and his friends.

Reactions: 4
Yep. And wasn't she the one complaining that influencing is hard work and it may SEEM like she's chilling in her bathrobe till noon but in fact she's doing so much? The minute it doesn't suit her narrative, the story changes.

Pretty sure Zac could have gone for the meeting only but he couldn't miss the chance to stay at least a week away from her.
Again, she’s a people pleaser. Whatever she feels like will make the most people like her is what she’s going to do.

New vlog recap:

1) 50 secs into the vlog and she's showing offer her "diarrhea in mug" (ehm I mean oatmeal)
2) The square sunglasses look like she's going to a rave party
3) As much as Zac can be a jerk - the vlog was super boring with Clancy alone in the apartment
4) The amount of times she complained he was gone though (omg..) girl, have some independence!
5) Another mystery illness Clancy has with her left ear aching (hypochondriac much?)
6) The striped dress, fanny pack and sneakers - I have no words!
7) The "I like sleeping next to a big strong man" comment (Wtf?!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.