Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she deffo reads here! We were talking about how she should be touring houses and voilà! Here’s her new vlog looking at a house in Franklin!

Hi Clancy! 👋🏻 Spend less time on here and more time making your vlogs interesting and maybe getting better clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know. It's obvious. We talk about things here and then suddenly, its discussed in a vlog. If you are full enough of yourself to vlog your life then put it online for thousands of strangers, then u can bet you are searching and peeking online about what folks are saying.

Reactions: 3
I know. It's obvious. We talk about things here and then suddenly, its discussed in a vlog. If you are full enough of yourself to vlog your life then put it online for thousands of strangers, then u can bet you are searching and peeking online about what folks are saying.

Agreed 💯 %

In fact her persona may be cracking due to some of the harsh truths here

Meanwhile, I haven't seen a single post wanting her to fail. I'm honestly confused what her plan is with Nashville? There is only so much you can vlog. Plus her video titles are too long.

Reactions: 2
Omg she deffo reads here! We were talking about how she should be touring houses and voilà! Here’s her new vlog looking at a house in Franklin!

Hi Clancy! 👋🏻 Spend less time on here and more time making your vlogs interesting and maybe getting better clothes
Why she's soooooo obvious that she reads here?!! 😂

Reactions: 1
........it's the fact that she and Zac would rather blame POTATOES for his stomach issues than alcohol. Smmfh.

Reactions: 4
i am actually very concerned for the future of her channel. today more arguing, more sweet potatoes, salad, oatmeal, clothes, pillow, maybe like 2 interesting moments of nashville of the tour she took and her next move. her content is going down hill and so are her views. her next place in charlotte will only have one bed room and less space to get away from each other (and clearly they are getting on each others nerves) every vlog is getting harder and harder to watch and ive been following her since her (waking up at 2am vide) the one that went viral and got over a million views. they are draining their bank account FAST. eating out is the only somewhat interesting parts of their vlog and even that is struggling because they dont brance out and try new things (maybe zac Alittle but not really).

Zac is definitely getting…moodier on these vlogs. She was trying to save face by saying they “crack up” off camera and he was in the background shaking his head “no” and full-on disagreeing with her. Then…they argue about GRAMMAR of all things. Whew.

She definitely needs a job or something to bring variety to this content. Does it always have to be a VLOG? Why not some analysis of the cities she’s visiting. She could’ve done an entire video on visiting the Opry. A video of 3-5 open houses in several suburbs…. A video about the neighborhoods in a “tour” format…. Use titles like “Top Nashville Suburbs, Ranked” for click bait and algorithm…

Instead, it is more of the same. Oh…she *microwaved* her oatmeal today! I guess it isn’t totally the same…. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I unsubscribed a little while ago but have been following through this thread.

I think the mistake she made is a pretty straightforward one. She thought people were watching her channel for her. In fact, people were watching her channel for the insight into the life of a morning news reporter (a very unique job in an industry that only really exists in this form in America). They stuck around because she’s a nice girl but there is no hook without her distinctive job.

Why should people watch? I don’t think even she could answer that question if put on the spot.

Reactions: 6
LMAO she even said in this video that she slueths around and reads what air bnb owners say on FB. You KNOW she is here on this thread.
I thought the same thing! How about you just tell us you read here already after that comment 🤣. They severely underestimated how much money this trip would take. I bet she won’t last until Christmas traveling. They will claim they fell in love with whatever the city may be and buy a house before all their money is gone.

I feel like Zac is treating her completely different since she quit her reporter job. It seems like he wants to argue with her about everything and anything. I wonder if she was a status symbol to him.because she was the pretty news reporter on TV every morning. He’s a man and like most men he probably puts a lot of emphasis on what someone does for a living. He doesn’t even look at her lovingly like he’s used to. Run Clancy run! And yes Zac she could do much better.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it extremely annoying how she answers all her comments 🙈 shes massive hypocrite and even on a small criticue she writes a novel how amazing her life is and thank you for supporting ❤ 😒🥴

Why would anyone watch her vlogs? She just snickers tit and films herself! She has no idea of how to be real vlogger. She would actually need to put some effort. She lacks so much personality and as we all predicted long time ago this influencer route will go downhill. Must be such a hit to her ego cause she thought people follow her for her persona 😁 everyone followed her because of the interesting career and content that others didnt do.

Any case shes annoying as. Shes boring cheapskate and Im looking forward to see her spiraling and needing to get actual job to support herself. I bet her cheapskate mind is going crazy shes not that big massive popular influencer she thought shed be.

Love Clancy posting the puke emoji in reference to her OWN hair on Instagram, lmao.
She needs to stop the self hate! She is what 26-27?! Start loving yourself girl. You are not an ugly troll.

I feel like Zac is treating her completely different since she quit her reporter job. It seems like he wants to argue with her about everything and anything.
He keeps saying she isn't doing anything, making digs, etc. He said something snarky when she was going to get coffee with her friend. I don't like the way he treats her. This is more than him being sarcastic. On almost every vlog he shits on her new work lifestyle. She is still working. Might not be 9-5 and she isn't a stress ball but it is still work!

Last edited:
I feel like Zac is treating her completely different since she quit her reporter job. It seems like he wants to argue with her about everything and anything. I wonder if she was a status symbol to him.because she was the pretty news reporter on TV every morning. He’s a man and like most men he probably puts a lot of emphasis on what someone does for a living. He doesn’t even look at her lovingly like he’s used to. Run Clancy run! And yes Zac she could do much better.
YES! I mentioned this a few pages back, he loved the fact he could say he was dating a girl on tv. He felt like that made him more important. Now he’s lost the dazzle his inflated since of self thinks he’s owed. He looks at her like an annoyance and I hope she wakes up and sees that. He literally used to look at her in videos with such love I’d be like omg how sweet and now it’s very evident he blames her for him being on his way to broke. They both misjudged her audience, no one watched to see just her it was her and her personality doing a job we as normal
People know nothing about. It was interesting. Again, I really used to like her I told my friends who live in Cincinnati about her bc they love the YouTube videos. I honestly do not wish her anything but goodness bc I don’t think she comes from a place of malice, but she’s in way to deep. RUN CLANCY don’t let the fact your life is public keep you from calling this whole debacle off. Happiness outweighs embarrassment.

Clancy says nothing in their lives after the travel vlogs would be able to compare? Are we talking about the same vlogs? These 2 are so stuck in their routine that they could be anywhere in the world and it would seem boring and uninspired. The bachelor, chickpeas and vodka waters are the same in all the states.
Zac's first pro of their current lifestyle - new bars. So happy this opportunity to explore the country goes to someone who really knows how to appreciate it even if he doesn't know how to spell.
I still think she makes good money, sponsorships probably pay well.

I agree with all of you about Zac's treatment of her. I always, always felt he treats her poorly, even when she was a reporter. He's just a jerk. But back then, his comments weren't necessarily mean-spirited. Now they're just mean and they're tearing her down. Clancy, you do not deserve someone who snarks about everything you do or say.

Also, if they're going to continue traveling, I wish they'd do something different. Nashville? Who cares. Charlotte? Who cares. Let me guess, they're going to New Orleans or Dallas or something next to do the same thing. I get the point of the travel is to find a place to move to next, but there is something to be said for spreading your wings. I would LOVE to see them in Wyoming or Montana or Vermont or Maine. Some place unexpected. I know they'll never move there because of the cold, but at least there'd be some content that isn't literally all over YT already.

Honestly screw Zac and his "sarcastic" attitude. I absolutely hate men that think being a dick is attractive. Funny how she reads here but still doesn't break up with him. I bet if she broke up with him and focused on being a better YT she would make hella bank.

On another note the more I learn about nutrition in school the more concerned I am about Clancy. Especially if she want to have children naturally in the future. Basically how she is eating now can cause miscarriages and birth defects. Even if she isn't going to have children she needs to go get her insides looked at and go to a nutritionist. It's not normal to have multiple intolerance. I know it makes her scared but she seriously needs to get help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.