Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow..this Influencer sh*"'t is so cringey and rings so phony. Instead of being somewhat relatable in all her annoyingness, she joined the I just quit my job cause I don't wanna get up and go to a job crew. Just make edited videos and look for content instead of being authentic. Looks like she's just posting colorful pictures with lettering to make her life look interesting. All for money.....looks forced....

Reactions: 1
So do they drink and drive or what? They drove to the wedding, got hammered, and then…drove home? Am I missing something? This seems to be kind of an ongoing theme with them.
This!!!!
Everytime they go out they drive and they drive home even though both drink??
I don't get it!
Also is vodka water literally plain water and vodka??? That's disgusting 🤣

Reactions: 2
This!!!!
Everytime they go out they drive and they drive home even though both drink??
I don't get it!
Also is vodka water literally plain water and vodka??? That's disgusting 🤣
Vodka water is made with sparkling water, so yes super disgusting

Also l saw she got their actual engagement photos back…. But she hasn’t posted any of them!? She didn’t even comment on the photographers post when she posted them! Very shocking considering she shared like 100 stories after the other pics they had done with the others photographer….wonder if they don’t like them as much

Attachments

Reactions: 2
^ so strange! I found a common theme that Clancy dosent like or comment on other peoples’s photos.

for example, Zac’s mom posts her all the time and today clancy reshared a photo of kids (I’m assuming Zac’s relatives) waving at Clancy and Zac from the window. Clancy reposted it - yet didn’t even comment and like it.

And now the engagement photographer. what is up with her? Is she “too proud.”

Also l saw she got their actual engagement photos back…. But she hasn’t posted any of them!? She didn’t even comment on the photographers post when she posted them! Very shocking considering she shared like 100 stories after the other pics they had done with the others photographer….wonder if they don’t like them as much
I can’t believe that she is going to wear the same exact wedges at her own wedding. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i am DEAD 💀

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE. She’s is so off putting. Who are these nut jobs who praise all her photos? Someone please tell me why she makes that weird nostril flare pouty face in her photos. Does she think it looks sexy?!?! Looks like she’s trying not to tit herself.

Reactions: 4
A8CA4889-26AC-47EE-AD01-FE1194F50C03.png

this is the content we’ve been dying to see! Is she kidding me?! This girl is so sheltered..

• Haha
in yesterday’s vlog:

when Clancy was talking about her model shoot at a boutique (which was a sad cry from modeling) Zac made some comment “jokingly” saying: ‘it would be cool if I was dating a model on the side.’

i get he was obviously kidding but it’s not that funny. and actually embarrassing that she keeps that stuff in the vlog.

Reactions: 3
in yesterday’s vlog:

when Clancy was talking about her model shoot at a boutique (which was a sad cry from modeling) Zac made some comment “jokingly” saying: ‘it would be cool if I was dating a model on the side.’

i get he was obviously kidding but it’s not that funny. and actually embarrassing that she keeps that stuff in the vlog.

I mean I think Clancy is pretty enough by model standards (not saying she could be one because she's atrocious at it) but she isn't unattractive, I think comments like those just show what people think about subconciously.

Oh don’t worry guys she claims she was being “sarcastic” about the kroeger Instagram story after receiving a lot of messages about it. Yeah, right…

• Haha
I hope she left those white wedges in Cincinnati. I don’t think I can see another pic of her wearing them.

• Haha
Oh don’t worry guys she claims she was being “sarcastic” about the kroeger Instagram story after receiving a lot of messages about it. Yeah, right…
She has to know the difference between being sarcastic and plain dumb.

I hope she left those white wedges in Cincinnati. I don’t think I can see another pic of her wearing them.
Well, you better brace yourself. 😂

There is a difference in being frugal and just plain stupid. If you are almost 30 years old with a steady income you should have a few pairs of nice shoes. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A WANNABE INFLUENCER. The teeth thing bugged the hell out of me. Her teeth are straight, white enough and perfectly normal. I have never seen someone who whines and complains about literally EVERYTHING. The way she calls herself disgusting 24/7 is either a great way to get some nice comments for that ego boost, or her self esteem in the gutter. I think she’s mentally stunted at like 16.

Reactions: 6
And the amount of time that was consumed talking about Zac’s bathroom habits…. Ugh I kinda felt bad for him, but I guess she needs content 🙃

There was a free bar. Of course Clancy will drink like a fish if she doesn't have to pay for it. Complete cheapskate!

Sorry forgot to mention whoever said Zac was controlling is correct. I know the love island remote thing was trivial but the fact he turned the TV off shows that he has a mean side even though he tries to give a nice impression of himself on the vlogs.

^ Exactly! Or how about when Clancy was all scared to tell Zac he needed to hurry up because they were going to be late for their engagement photos. she didn’t want to tell him to hurry up, because it would’ve “ruined the chemistry” of the photos so she didn’t speak up.
WTF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.