Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
They make that 40g go that far because they're tweaking shit out of them against the SW rules. Just add 40g oats, 6 eggs, 3 mullershites, 8 tbsp of baking powder, 4 leprechaun nipples, and the tears of Margaret Miles Bramwell. Bake at 250 for 85 minutes. Et voila.

Dont forget to top with just a 'teaspoon' choc shit, just half a tsp of biscoff (emphasis on the scoff) and just 2g of squirty cream :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the ‘chocolate eclairs’ they make out of the promise gluten free rollls, custard with gelatine and low fat cream which are then rolled in sweetener 🤢 surely just eat a chocolate eclair would be less hassle and probably less calories! Also portion sizes are just ridiculous

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

insta(sham)

Has anyone seen the ‘chocolate eclairs’ they make out of the promise gluten free rollls, custard with gelatine and low fat cream which are then rolled in sweetener 🤢 surely just eat a chocolate eclair would be less hassle and probably less calories! Also portion sizes are just ridiculous

All the while, the small minority of people who actually have a gluten intolerance and would really like to buy these products can’t actually get their hands on them because these wankers are stockpiling them in their freezers along with shed loads of porky lights, 10 cal jellies and other processed and chemical packed foods which they believe because SW say so are magical foods that will help them loose weight.

Those eclair monstrosities CANNOT possibly taste good - there are probably less calories in the real thing and they probably contain more nutritional benefits (all be it both options are not particularly nutritionally balanced). I genuinely wonder with some of these things whether they actually eat it, or whether it’s for likes and followers. Just cannot possibly taste good.

Reactions: 19

flamingo29

Chatty Member
The best bit is when they use Mcdonalds wrappers or takeaway tubs to put their food in just so they can get likes on the gram.. infuriating that the environment has to suffer just for a few extra likes 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Foundmypeople

What a couple of greedy piggy bastards. I didn’t know this page existed, came across it while I was slagging off Harry Prickard. I’m pretty sure their Instagram feed could end world hunger you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

JayS

I don't understand all the SW accounts who make "donuts" or "mug cakes" out of stupid ingredients or have "treat plates" after dinner cos "that's why you have syns!! 11!"

These are the people who fail at dieting because their unhealthy relationship with food hasn't changed - it's just supplemented with sweetener /0% fat derivatives.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
I called them out on their portion sizes once. Set their sheep on me. Including Harry Packard who sent abusive DMs!
They’re portion are just vulgar and greed. No need for it at all.

DozyDora

Also Claire and Amanda, we don’t think your profiterole breakfast sundae dishes are 40g oats. What you say to that?

• Haha
I just discovered Tattle Life. It's definitely the place for me, where I can air my opinions without kiss arses attacking me 😂 anyway in all seriousness I hope Claire and Amanda are ok, they haven't posted for a while. As much as I admire what they were able to do with food and lose weight with it, they were not good ambassadors for SW and shouldnt have been advertising them. No speed, guessing syns and ridiculous portion sizes.

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheFabFader

VIP Member
The comments on the ‘troll’ post are gold, lots of praise for their healthy food and fabulous presentation skills. Deluded, the whole bloody lot of them.

Reactions: 12