Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Claire and Amanda, we don’t think your profiterole breakfast sundae dishes are 40g oats. What you say to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg so glad I found their thread on here. Pisses me off how they don’t syn certain things just because it used to be free

Reactions: 3
If they’re so confident, they should share their weigh in results 🤔 same as prickard with his non existent Sw book, if proof existed it would have been shared by now to prove us all wrong and that is a fact.

Reactions: 7
If this is supposed to promote weight loss then duck me backwards and call me Claire !!!
84A18991-9498-4811-8A74-9541E2E311DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The comments on the ‘troll’ post are gold, lots of praise for their healthy food and fabulous presentation skills. Deluded, the whole bloody lot of them.

Reactions: 12
These two disgust me. There’s no way their ‘baked oats’ are not real choux, and the portion sizes, especially when you consider its all fat, carbs and sweetener at every meal, are frightening. Their stomachs must be so stretched I can’t even imagine how awful they must constantly feel. Slimming World probably love them, as I can see these pictures driving plenty of similar gluttons through their doors if they think its fine to eat like this. So many questions to be asked, but I’ll start with why do they eat enormous desserts with chocolate sauce and whipped cream for breakfast?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Omg so glad I found their thread on here. Pisses me off how they don’t syn certain things just because it used to be free
they’re happy to eat food that’s had it’s syn value reduced though and syn correctly 🙄 Soups for example. Urgh, if I worked in PR for SW these muppets and others would be banned from tarnishing the brand by hash tagging it 😒

Reactions: 2
ALLERGIC TO FRUIT AND VEG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DECEASED
This reminds me of a child I used to care for whose parents didn’t allow us to take for walks because they said were allergic to the cold...both were hospital consultants... 😂

Just say you don’t do something because you don’t want to and own it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This reminds me of a child I used to care for whose parents didn’t allow us to take for walks because they said were allergic to the cold...both were hospital consultants... 😂

Just say you don’t do something because you don’t want to and own it
Total bleeping clownery.

Reactions: 2
So they are allergic to all vegetables???
Seeing as a lot of vegetables are mostly water .... How the f can they be allergic to them? I mean, honestly, I've never heard so much bull in my whole life 🤣🤣
As someone quite rightly said, just say "we don't like veg" + then disguise it in food
BUT - how can they be "regular" if they're getting no bulking or roughage (is that spelt right 🤔) in their diet . .

Slimming World won’t care about these about bullshi****s, because it will get fat and greedy people in through their doors thinking they can eat ‘fakeaways’ every night, 2 jacket potatoes for lunch and ‘doughnuts’ for breakfast and lose 8st.

Reactions: 7
Slimming World won’t care about these about bullshi****s, because it will get fat and greedy people in through their doors thinking they can eat ‘fakeaways’ every night, 2 jacket potatoes for lunch and ‘doughnuts’ for breakfast and lose 8st.
More fool the person wanting to lose weight if they believe that. All these greedy bastards want to gorge on this kind of food and still lose weight. how about stop trying to cut corners, eat some fruit and veg, move more, drink more water and then you will actually see some results. Claire and Amanda will never be slim and healthy if they eat like that, so they should stop kidding themselves and their followers

Reactions: 8
To be fair to Clairenamanda, she said, ‘what happens to those who dislike or have allergy’s [sic] to fruit and veg, aren’t they allowed to do sw??!!’ I don’t think she said that they were allergic to fruit or veg but I agree they don’t eat anywhere near enough of either and are misleading those would be Slimming Worlders. SW really need to step in and stop them tagging SW in their awful meals.

Can anyone be allergic to ALL fruit and veg? Unlikely, I’d say.

Last edited: