Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought the meals were looking smaller...

thought too soon....
Back to their old ways and there is an obscene amount of food on those plates. While it’s good to see so much veg on the plates, there has to be at least 8 slices of beef there. And toast and mash? Overkill.

Reactions: 2
Thats similar to the dinners my inlaws plate up when we go for sunday dinnner and my husband and i alway feel so full afterwards we actually have to force ourselves to eat our normal meals for about two days afterwards. Luckily we only eat there once in a blue moon, or else wed be the size of a small house. 😅

• Haha
Can’t believe they buy that tacky tit in home bargains that most people cringe at.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe they buy that tacky tit in home bargains that most people cringe at.
I thought we were all being encouraged to use proper plates and not add to the ever-growing problem of waste. This sort of crap only encourages their moronic followers.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What a couple of greedy piggy bastards. I didn’t know this page existed, came across it while I was slagging off Harry Prickard. I’m pretty sure their Instagram feed could end world hunger you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a couple of greedy piggy bastards. I didn’t know this page existed, came across it while I was slagging off Harry Prickard. I’m pretty sure their Instagram feed could end world hunger you know.
They’ve been quiet for the last month. I’m never sure if that’s due to Claire’s I’ll-health or to (another) massive weight gain. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
OR. They just bleeping ate eachother?
This killed me off😂😂

I’m not sure if I’m just being over sensitive here (I probably am) but after surviving on minimal amounts of money and living on cheap noodles for a couple of months, played of food like this really piss me off! It’s greed pure greed no one is hungry enough to eat it all. One of their meals would last me 2/3 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This killed me off😂😂

I’m not sure if I’m just being over sensitive here (I probably am) but after surviving on minimal amounts of money and living on cheap noodles for a couple of months, played of food like this really piss me off! It’s greed pure greed no one is hungry enough to eat it all. One of their meals would last me 2/3 days.
Seriously though, how many syns do you think that would be???
Dude!!! Yas! I lived on supernoodles and cuppasoups when I was a single mama at uni so my daughter could eat decent and that kind of greedy tit just PISSES me off! All for the photo op as well, I bet most of it goes in the bin!

Seriously though, how many syns do you think that would be???
Dude!!! Yas! I lived on supernoodles and cuppasoups when I was a single mama at uni so my daughter could eat decent and that kind of greedy tit just PISSES me off! All for the photo op as well, I bet most of it goes in the bin!
Exactly, I’ve lived off cheap crap so my bambino’s could eat properly. Like what’s the point of putting your fuckin tea on insta? I have done this before when I was really into SW but now I stop and think who really gives a tit if I’ve eaten a fish finger butty? And making it all pretty for insta? Na id rather just eat it.