Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalsl

If they’re losing weight from eating like this, I dread to think how much they ate before they started 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Laur91

VIP Member
Honestly can't deal with these two lately, even if I unfollow them their gargantuan, stomach-churning meals and desserts end up all over my feed because so many other SW-ers re-post them saying 'wow how amazing' or 'what a clever use for your HeB' etc.

Did anyone see that bolognese pie they made? Sorry, the TWO bolognese pies they made?! All of their food looks like it would give you a heart attack as soon as you'd put your fork down. It actually makes me feel queasy to look at.

Reactions: 9

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Slimming World won’t care about these about bullshi****s, because it will get fat and greedy people in through their doors thinking they can eat ‘fakeaways’ every night, 2 jacket potatoes for lunch and ‘doughnuts’ for breakfast and lose 8st.
More fool the person wanting to lose weight if they believe that. All these greedy bastards want to gorge on this kind of food and still lose weight. how about stop trying to cut corners, eat some fruit and veg, move more, drink more water and then you will actually see some results. Claire and Amanda will never be slim and healthy if they eat like that, so they should stop kidding themselves and their followers

Reactions: 8

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
They aren't f-ing 'profiteroles' you daft bint!! They're spherical shaped fucking oats you've hoyed in the oven that probably taste like fucking cardboard 🤬🤬 (aimed at claireandamanda, not the poster above 😂😂)

• Haha

Heptonstall

They are soooo greedy!!!! They shouldn’t be using the slimming world hash tags, Not one meal is actually slimming world friendly
The NHS pay for people to go to Slimming World for 3 months. SW should come out against accounts like this in the interest of supporting that trust in their plan.

Some people must be joining, funded by us all, seeing the big insta accounts and thinking ‘great, I can just continue to eat huge amounts of crap but I’m ‘on Slimming World’ so it doesn’t matter that I stay dangerously overweight’. Not everyone wants to lose weight even if it’s killing them and those are the ones that love accounts like ClaireandAmanda because they can eat like this and claim they’re doing something about their weight when they’re actually not.

SW only step in if someone is making money from using their name to market something directly (PoN or restaurants putting syn values on menus). Disgusting. It’s just about the money, they don’t want success for their members.

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
OR. They just fucking ate eachother?
This killed me off😂😂

I’m not sure if I’m just being over sensitive here (I probably am) but after surviving on minimal amounts of money and living on cheap noodles for a couple of months, played of food like this really piss me off! It’s greed pure greed no one is hungry enough to eat it all. One of their meals would last me 2/3 days.

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
So. After I commented politely that these two aren't actually following Slimming World and are misleading people, and they blocked me, something odd happened.

I went to find old Harry Pickard's page to have a nosey at his latest lies, and he's also blocked me. This is despite me not having followed him for months after I got bored with the bullshit, and not having mentioned him in any way.

Then I received a private message on Instagram telling me what a disgrace I am making vile comments about people on Tattle, especially considering I have young children, and asking if my employer knows I spend my time attacking people online.

I told this person I haven't attacked anyone and to piss off, and they replied with "I got your name from a list going round, they must have your ip address wrong." The account then disappeared so I assume they blocked me.

• Wow

ponyta

All the while, the small minority of people who actually have a gluten intolerance and would really like to buy these products can’t actually get their hands on them because these wankers are stockpiling them in their freezers along with shed loads of porky lights, 10 cal jellies and other processed and chemical packed foods which they believe because SW say so are magical foods that will help them loose weight.

Those eclair monstrosities CANNOT possibly taste good - there are probably less calories in the real thing and they probably contain more nutritional benefits (all be it both options are not particularly nutritionally balanced). I genuinely wonder with some of these things whether they actually eat it, or whether it’s for likes and followers. Just cannot possibly taste good.
100% agree with your comment in regards to the gluten free rolls. It is SO infuriating that the shelves are bare due to slimming world followers using it for 'tweaks'

lizziew92

The amount of greasy, beige food that these two trolls eat is disgusting!!
I reckon they're like Prickard.... lying through their teeth about how much they lose each week.

Also... the takeaway packaging...... GET.A.LIFE.YOU.SADDOS.
The takeaway packaging really winds me up! Do they not give a flying f*ck about the environment, so wasteful!

• Heart

Heptonstall

they're like modern day jesus with loaves n fishes ! seriously ive done SW and that is a ridiculous amount of food for what i wld consider a one off snack witha cuppa ....1 yes but 6 really you are supposed to be dieting 🤣
I once questioned their portions (months ago, before they started getting shirty with people) and they said they’d rather eat ‘enough’ at meals and not be hungry later than eat a small meal and pick in between....🤯. I’m not on a diet and sometimes one of their meals would be more volume wise than I could eat in a whole day. I hate accounts like this, I think showing such huge amounts of food as normal is so harmful. I think oversized meals are the biggest problem we have in the UK when it comes to overweight.

Last edited: