Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to make baked oats for breakfasts when on SW before realising there were far too many sweeteners in them for my body, but I used to have about a fifth of what they seem to make. There’s no way that one portion of baked oats (40g of oats, a pot of yoghurt and an egg would make even close to that amount of ‘profiteroles’ or ‘fingers’
I'm an odd one that actually likes baked oats too! And I'm not on SW😂

Reactions: 3
I used to make baked oats for breakfasts when on SW before realising there were far too many sweeteners in them for my body, but I used to have about a fifth of what they seem to make. There’s no way that one portion of baked oats (40g of oats, a pot of yoghurt and an egg would make even close to that amount of ‘profiteroles’ or ‘fingers’
I barely got anything from my mixes

Reactions: 2
Baked oats were sent by satan himself 🤢 not a fan at all! I don't do sw, and when I made them I tracked them - they're not exactly low cal to be munching on throughout the day (imo and for me - we all of course have different ideas of what low/high cal is, and different cal needs/goals etc, and that's ok!). There's oats, yog, egg(s), and then toppings - fruits, biscoff, syrups, spreads, etc, all adds up despite some if it being 'free' 'speed' 'hexb' etc. I often tot up the cals in the baked oats and mug cakes and I'm not at all surprised that some people struggle with their losses 🤷‍♀️

I barely got anything from my mixes
Same!

Only read the first page of this thread, so sorry if it’s already been said. But fed up of reading “we don’t syn....”. So many people on Instagram who don’t really follow slimming world at all it seems? Yet make money from brands because they’re promoting products whilst allegedly following slimming world.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only read the first page of this thread, so sorry if it’s already been said. But fed up of reading “we don’t syn....”. So many people on Instagram who don’t really follow slimming world at all it seems? Yet make money from brands because they’re promoting products whilst allegedly following slimming world.
I’m not even sure if these two attend a SW class or do it online. Either way, Slimming World needs to disassociate itself from Claire and Amanda.

It’s people like these why they now syn mug shots and muller lights. Because they’re the ones who chuck 10 muller lights in a pudding and call it syn free! Although I don’t expect they syn their yogurts, like everything else!

Reactions: 5
I’m not even sure if these two attend a SW class or do it online. Either way, Slimming World needs to disassociate itself from Claire and Amanda.
They do it themselves and buy the certificates on line they sign each other’s certificates.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There is absolutely no way 40g of oats would yield that much. No bleeping way. Who are they trying to kid?

Just had to unfollow these two - the sight of those baked oats just made me feel nauseous and their ridiculous ‘we choose not to syn this’ ploy is just so stupid. Enough is enough haha 😂

Just had to unfollow these two - the sight of those baked oats just made me feel nauseous and their ridiculous ‘we choose not to syn this’ ploy is just so stupid. Enough is enough haha 😂
“Sun accordingly to protect your weight loss!..... but we don’t syn”

Ffs. I lost all respect for them when they posted about how great princess planning bottles were for their daughters PEG feed. Sure sure sure.

“Sun accordingly to protect your weight loss!..... but we don’t syn”

Ffs. I lost all respect for them when they posted about how great princess planning bottles were for their daughters PEG feed. Sure sure sure.
They’re just a whole other level of insufferable!

Seriously who the duck eats Terrys Chocolate Orange and whipped cream for breakfast, animals

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you seen the amount of profiteroles they pile into a glass? Greedy pigs 🐷

I unfollowed these two and they still come up on my feed cos I follow the #SlimmingWorld tag lmao god help me and my eyes!!! I can’t cope!!

It’s the amount of cheese they melt over everything savoury that sickens me...all within their HEXA, allegedly 🤷‍♀️
Might as well just put:

‘400g full fat mature cheddar’ (wE CHoOSE NoT TO sYN THiS BuT syN ACCoRDinGLy tO PrOtEcT Ur WeIghT LoSS’ 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7