Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These guys make me want to bork all over my phone. I followed them for a bit when following the plan and then realised how they were basically eating SWs plan and shitting it out for the world to see. It’s just horrendous.

Reactions: 3
The bit that got me about that was the ‘correct me if I’m wrong’ with regards to syns for frazzles. Clearly not actually paying online or to go to group then if they have no access to syn values?!

Reactions: 4
The bit that got me about that was the ‘correct me if I’m wrong’ with regards to syns for frazzles. Clearly not actually paying online or to go to group then if they have no access to syn values?!
They've definitely been reading on here. That weird video they posted of key board warriors honestly hurt my head because I was cringing so much.

Reactions: 6
That is absolutely ridiculous their breakfast this morning I would struggle with 2 never mind 6!!!!

Reactions: 2
Just absolute greed and sending out the worst message to their followers! How these accounts can claim to be inspiring others to lose weight baffles me

Reactions: 3
Encouraging other people with overeating disorders to carry on as they are. I don’t care what they cook or eat, or even what they serve it in, just don’t call it Slimming World. They don’t even have an online membership, they just make it up to suit themsleves and buy certificates from ebay.

Reactions: 5
All perfect uniformity too, baked oats usually look like a dogs dinner. I watch the bake off and those poor sods struggle to get 12 bakes looking equal, not a problem for this pair of charlatans though! They must think everyone’s thick! I’d love to see them do a live feed making these 🤣. Totally agree with above comment of eat what you like....just don’t label it slimming world when it clearly isn’t

Reactions: 4
If anyone questions their lack of veg, portion size, whipped cream on everything etc as not being Slimming World they say that SW rules are ‘just a suggestion’ - No, No they’re not.

I think the only Slimming World ‘suggestion’ they’re actually following is the one that says never allow yourself to get hungry, and that’s the one that’s wrong in my opinion.

Reactions: 6